Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Your Comments Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Comments Please (1103 Views)

How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Contributions And Comments Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Comments Please by Lotachi: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2007
A friend of mine here in Holland developed this site: 2Deal4Real . com

I am so excited about it, altough it is not yet perfect, I think it is a very good start. What do you think?
Re: Your Comments Please by juintade(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2007
Let me start by saying it is nice,but my suggestions/quesries are as follow:

1. Change the image named banner.gif into a JPEG format. I can actually see some degrading of the picture because it is a gif. GIF is meant for scanned images and JPEG is better for images such as that of your banner.

2. Why not center align the website. I am currently using a widescreen computer at the moment and the site being aligned to the left makes it look small.

3. I assume your site is an aution site, right? But first rule of site design is that the user should know what the site is all about at an instance. Hence but a catch phrase (such as the 'online your online auction portal' or some thing along that line)

4. Before you launch the site, whay dont you think about changing the name to something more good, the name sounds a bit cheesy and long (But the other thing it might work for some others)

5. Make use of the extra space by having a feature product(s).

6. The green background(may be it is re-enforce the Nigeria theme), but to be honest it does not make the page to be balanced.

Repost the site when it is almost done.

Good luck and best of luck.

I would also like to know what technology is drives the site

(1) (Reply)

Website Review. Express Yourself / Help / Скачай бесплатно софт

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.