Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree (645 Views)

I Want A Serious Xtian Lady For Marriage / Xtian Graduate Yoruba Lady Based In Abuja Pls Contact Me / I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
I am a real guy, a professional and highly intelligent, I need a Yoruba lady btw 24-30, I stay in lag. pin:2B87870D

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree by Bisjosh(f): 6:16am On Feb 27, 2017
Lol....minimum of msc indeed
Re: I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2017
It may sound funny to u but that's what I want. Because I know who I am!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree by katryn4u: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2017
I hope you have a PhD....Good luck to you!... but remember Degree doesn't guarantee maturity and common sense..it never has!..

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2017
That's ur opinion , u have a right to it, I also have the right to make my choice
Re: I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree by luvlyADESUWA(f): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Yinkababa:

Oga I hail ooooo
U need a lady that has master degree, good!!!
And the lady should be maximum 30yrs, it simply means your age range is 34-45yrs...
Keep on searching...m very sure u will find her b4 u turn 60...
U know who u are; Nigerian man... I hail una oooo(not all shall)
LOL
M trying to laugh in Benin language.
Re: I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2017
@ Adesuwa I seriously don't no why my choice is giving u so much headache, if u are not cool with it simply ignore, start your own conversation and make ur choices too. You have sent me a personal mail which I replied, I also did on this platform, yet u keep attacking me. Is there something else u want?
Re: I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree by missyge(f): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Yinkababa:
Hahahah. Yinkus abeg no make me laff. Hope ure prepared for Msc marriage....
Orisirisi on NL
Re: I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree by osalen: 2:06am On May 04, 2017
Pls stop abbreviating Christian, JESUS is not x.
Re: I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree by osalen: 2:07am On May 04, 2017
Give your life to The LORD JESUS CHRIST and live a holy life without which no man shall see The LORD

(1) (Reply)

Matured Dudes Only(discreet Friendship With Benefits) / Open-minded Singles Ready To Mingle / Org Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.