Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,493 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady (987 Views)

I Want A Serious Xtian Lady For Marriage / Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? / I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by ademate(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
I Ademola a working class guy of 37 wish to meet a decent Christian lady between the age of 26-34, fair in complexity, lived within Lagos, either single or single mother of one set for both serious relationship and marriage, any interested lady call or whatsapp me on 08062701017

1 Like

Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fair... Have you heard Lucifer is fair and shinny?

Are you in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Are u on WhatsApp?
Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by StarBukola(f): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol, mynd44 pls Sir help this desperate fellow to move this to the promise ile!
Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
StarBukola:

You don use style attract him attention Shea?

1 Like

Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You don use style attract him attention Shea?

StarBukola:

Nope... She ain't fair... He WANTS a fair lady..if na so him list long reach, him go surely use him pension returns pay for nursery and primary school fees
Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by blessedqueen(f): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2017
ademate:
I Ademola a working class guy of 37 wish to meet a decent Christian lady between the age of 26-34, fair in complexity, lived within Lagos, either single or single mother of one set for both serious relationship and marriage, any interested lady call or whatsapp me on 08062701017

where are you from?
Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by StarBukola(f): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Nope... She ain't fair... He WANTS a fair lady..if na so him list long reach, him go surely use him pension returns pay for nursery and primary school fees
well am proud if my not fairness,

1 Like

Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2017
StarBukola:
well am proud if my not fairness,

Chop nuckle wink wink wink
Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by becktoy: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
am a single lady age 34, working class, pls watsap me on 08035727531 for a serious relationship dat will lead to marriage

1 Like

Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by ademate(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
blessedqueen:

where are you from?
Ogun
Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by ademate(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
blessedqueen:

where are you from?
Ogun abk precise
Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by blessedqueen(f): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
ademate:
Ogun abk precise

ok..
Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by ademate(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
blessedqueen:

ok..
are u on whatsapp and Facebook?
Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by blessedqueen(f): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
ademate:

are u on whatsapp and Facebook?

yes
Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by ademate(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2017
blessedqueen long time let chat on whatsapp 08062701017
Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2017
blessedqueen where you dey na This guy fit be your lucky number o... Lets see your fairness blessedqueen...

The boat wey u think say u want enter so, guy e dey leak o... and water don carry you go tay tay... lols blessedqueen blessedqueen the sure boat to become a married somebody
Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by AdaezeJesus: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hi, am Mary Ogochukwu from Anambra state but based in Enugu state. Am 25 and a graduate. Am à devoted Christian girl searching for true love. Am averagely tall and slim fair and beautiful. Genotype is AA. Desiring a dark handsome igbo guy 28-33 graduate and working. A lover of God's word and righteousness. Here's my watspp number 07035652266
Re: I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady by AdaezeJesus: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hi, am Mary Ogochukwu from Anambra state but based in Enugu state. Am 25 and a graduate. Am à devoted Christian girl searching for true love. Am averagely tall and slim fair and beautiful. Genotype is AA. Desiring a dark handsome igbo guy 28-33 graduate and working. A lover of God's word and righteousness. Here's my watspp number 07035652266
AdaezeJesus:

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Serious Relationship / / `

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.