Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Sing Reggae Music Because Of Girls – Patoranking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sing Reggae Music Because Of Girls – Patoranking (508 Views)

''I Am Doing Music Because Of My Blind Mother'' - Lyta Reveals / Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me / Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sing Reggae Music Because Of Girls – Patoranking by edunwablog: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nigerian reggae singer, Patoranking says he was pushed by girls to do the kind of music he does.

From Nigeria to South Africa and London, the alubarika crooner is very much in demand for his infectious reggae tunes.

In a chat with Punch, he said, “One of the reasons I chose reggae even though it might sound funny is because of the girls.

“I remember back then in secondary school, if you did not know how to mime songs, you could not get the girls and I like standing out.

“I thought it would be wise for me to mime the songs that my colleagues won’t know. I listened to more reggae songs.

“Whenever I did that, the girls were always impressed. I listened to a lot of Bob Marley and Lucky Dube’s songs.”
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/02/i-sing-reggae-music-because-of-girls.html

Re: I Sing Reggae Music Because Of Girls – Patoranking by marshalcarter: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Basketmouth’s Photo That Has Gone Viral Online / Man Drank 6 Beers At Once / Eniola Badmus Makes 1st Public Appearance At The AMVCA After Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.