Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl (35966 Views)

Bbnaija: See How Fans Mobbed Tboss As She Arrives Lagos Airport (VIDEO) / Adorable Photo Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl / Adorable Photo Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by rattlesnake(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Stop making nuisances famous
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by tomdon(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
One of the few pretty afonja women...... cool

She's from Edo
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by emvico(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
telim:
What is the thread all about self.
Finally After 3 years 3 month and 3 days, I finally made it to the frontpage. Thanks to Baba tunji for this charm. I Will need to had more heat to the charm to increase its potential. Front page competitors should watch out for me in the coming days.
so for your mind you are the FTC
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by vRendoh(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
TheArticleNG:
SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/throwback-photos-of-big-brother-naija.html

shocked shocked
Wetin person wan take the fotos do? Abi na saliva i wan take open dem?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by jamex93(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
kelvinatkins:
Take it easy brotherly has she offended you before?

I go just faint her if she try me...

Really she is not ready for the game, she should just go home simple

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by topsam1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
jamex93:
see her, mumu olodo gal

incase u don't know... Tboss is the next lady to go home

shout out to Bisola the most brilliant and entertaining lady in the house

Shout out to EFE king of warri land

shout out to Bally the gbaski guy from Croc city...

Tboss come back house con dey speak ya English dey go... even Ese is far better than this mumu Tboss.... mtchewww

Why? You just dey hat ing
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by Lukenitheooo6(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
The boy don grow na e no go gree say dem carry am na big boy now
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by BAMSRAY(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
tboss na fyn girl for d house.....but dat iron wey she fix for her nose i no like am.........................tboss na real babe for d house she play her game without gosipin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by Nofuckgiven: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
tomdon:

She's from Edo
No wonder,I for talk cool
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
One of the few afonja women...... cool
She's not afonja. . .She's from Edo state smiley

#YOLO
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by Nofuckgiven: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
richommie:
She's not afonja. . .She's from Edo state smiley

#YOLO
You are late,person don brief me already. Mr YOLO undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by karben(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
So make we fry ice block for her?

Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You are late,person don brief me already. Mr YOLO undecided

Aiit'' Cheer up man smiley happy sunday

#YOLO
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by Zino89: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=thorbar post=54079948]I like how she tried to make TTT jealous by kissing Jon so hard in the process of Truth and Dare game yesterday night.
I like her die but she is just too emotional.
Bassey, Debbie rise and Tboss..
Am loving you guys[/quote lol try no de jealous ttt De do all that rubbish cos of kemen he said it last night..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by gentleedu(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
hmmm

Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by Nofuckgiven: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
richommie:

Aiit'' Cheer up man smiley happy sunday

#YOLO

Who told you I am sad?? undecided Mr YOLO
#YODO(guess what D means) tongue
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Who told you I am sad?? undecided Mr YOLO
#YODO(guess what D means) tongue

Lol. . .YOU ONLY DIE ONCE grin

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
GreenMavro:
Teacher: "Johnny, can you tell me the name of 3 great kings who have brought happiness and peace into people's lives?"
Tboss: Drin-king,
Marvis: smo-king,
Gifty: fuc-king
U sure say u dey watch BBN at all??
Coz na Marvis dey drink and na CocoIce dey smoke
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by Nofuckgiven: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
richommie:

Lol. . .YOU ONLY DIE ONCE grin

#YOLO
Smart guy!
#YODO grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by JudasIsCucumber: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
jamex93:
see her, mumu olodo gal

incase u don't know... Tboss is the next lady to go home

shout out to Bisola the most brilliant and entertaining lady in the house

Shout out to EFE king of warri land

shout out to Bally the gbaski guy from Croc city...

Tboss come back house con dey speak ya English dey go... even Ese is far better than this mumu Tboss.... mtchewww

U mean bisola the cock sucker, let's see abt DAT . T boss is the best chick, they all hate her becos she is pretty
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by Tisham20(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
so
Re: Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl by Chapex: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
A site is presently under meticulous review...which will be launched on Monday...Lets avail ourselves the opportunity to earn from a reliable source. Our aim remains to ensure that members earn from ponzis more in a bid of reducing losses to ponzis...We earn as much as possible and at little or no loss...
Gear up guyz✌✌✌✌
Something big is coming up soon...invite your friends nd family...let dem know abt dis priviledged info

Join our Telegram group here -

https:///joinchat/AAAAAEI1tW7dU3upEqMDFQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert / Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council / Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.