Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k (1847 Views)

Mind Blowing 2015 Toyota Corolla Toks (mouth Watering Offer) Very Clean / SOLD * Toks 2005 Nissan Armada SE. Selling cheap !!! SOLD / Christmas Offer Very Neat Toyota Camry 2013 For Just 4.1 Million Naira Negotiabl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by brigadier747: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
neat interior neat xterior very sound engine and neat interior neat xterior very sound engine and gear auto ac plz and plz only serious buyers only call 08083441223, or whatsapp
NOTE PRICE IS SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE

Plz note if prices are negotiated on phone they are deemed as final price and would not be re - negotiated any more under any circumstances
NOTE ENGINE NOT IN GOOD CONDITION

Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Engine is the Car....therefore the Car is not in good condition...

And U knw how much to replace the engine will cost

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by brigadier747: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
U can find out for urself
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
brigadier747:
neat interior neat xterior very sound engine and neat interior neat xterior very sound engine and gear auto ac plz and plz only serious buyers only call 08083441223, or whatsapp

Plz note if prices are negotiated on phone they are deemed as final price and would not be re - negotiated any more under any circumstances

are you related to lai mohammed? grin

The engine is over 700k

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by oblo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin grin

The engine is over 700k

Lakuliiiiii!
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by brigadier747: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

The engine is over 700k
U just sucesdfully displayed ur sheer ignorance

1 Like

Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by Jodesky(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

The engine is over 700k

See contradictions.
Must we believe any other claims on this car. ....... a la......''neat interior''. , ''neat exterior'' ........... and even the gear?

What a crooked ad from a crooked mind!!
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:04am On Feb 27, 2017
brigadier747:

U just sucesdfully displayed ur sheer ignorance

please explain.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by searchng4love: 5:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Review offer.... I repeat review offer.... Op your offer is outrageous

1 Like

Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by helpee(m): 5:34am On Feb 27, 2017
no sane person will touch this car with more than 250k. The engine is so expensive and the gear too may not be good. The car is better sold as scrap. @Op no human being wey get sense go buy that your car at that price. If you take it to car45, they will price it 50k self. Those ones are mad . And your advert smacks insecerity. How can you sell a Nigerian used Nissan Armanda 2005 without engine for 980k and still say it is a give away? na wah o

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by brigadier747: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2017
helpee:
no sane person will touch this car with more than 250k. The engine is so expensive and the gear too may not be good. The car is better sold as scrap. @Op no human being wey get sense go buy that your car at that price. If you take it to car45, they will price it 50k self. Those ones are mad . And your advert smacks insecerity. How can you sell a Nigerian used Nissan Armanda 2005 without engine for 980k and still say it is a give away? na wah o

Sometimes I wonder how some dumb folks reason,I came to understand, DAT certain factors ,such as high level of poverty, iilteracy,lack of exposure, etc are responsible, a lunatic who might have not even dreamt of owining a tyre in his entire life ,will dabble into serious thread and vomit trash.
I'm to big and too professional to argue with u,ur type in no long future will b cooling off in SARS detention,in a bid to look for cheap mouth watering offer
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by brigadier747: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

please explain.
Tnx for giving me the opportunity to xplain to you and I pray my explanation makes some good sense to you,
First and for most do thorough research before drawing conclusion on topic u have a little or no idea of as threads like dis are educative and informative and designed to increase knowledge other than just sales
Secondly learn to ask constructive questions DAT could dimisify ur doubt and ignorance
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by Jodesky(m): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2017
brigadier747:

Tnx for giving me the opportunity to xplain to you and I pray my explanation makes some good sense to you,
First and for most do thorough research before drawing conclusion on topic u have a little or no idea of as threads like dis are educative and informative and designed to increase knowledge other than just sales
Secondly learn to ask constructive questions DAT could dimisify ur doubt and ignorance

You have just demonstrated that the funds expended on your ''education'' is a collosal waste.

You call yourself a big professional and your standard for a ''big professional'' is in the sale of junk cars. Pls accept my sincere condolence on that admission of your low self-esteem.

You deserve more of pity than reproach.

Sorry o!

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2017
brigadier747:

you are yet to say anything.

brigadier747:

in 1 post engine is very sound, ans same post engine is not in good condition? See why I asked about your uncle?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by lourash(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2017
brigadier747:

Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by searchng4love: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
you leave me no choice than to align with others.... and I was just looking for an excuse not to.... listen to common sense...

brigadier747:

Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by searchng4love: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
the more you talk.... the more you are undone..... stop selling problems to people.... you sef go fix the engine transmission and ac... before coming here to advertise...

brigadier747:

Sometimes I wonder how some dumb folks reason,I came to understand, DAT certain factors ,such as high level of poverty, iilteracy,lack of exposure, etc are responsible, a lunatic who might have not even dreamt of owining a tyre in his entire life ,will dabble into serious thread and vomit trash.
I'm to big and too professional to argue with u,ur type in no long future will b cooling off in SARS detention,in a bid to look for cheap mouth watering offer
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
searchng4love:
you leave me no choice than to align with others.... and I was just looking for an excuse not to.... listen to common sense...

some things are not very common bro.
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by helpee(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
brigadier747:

keep shot idiot. i just sold my 2008 Nissan xterra with good engine and gear and i just bought a ford explorer 2014. you are selling problem to people and you are still bragging. fool. if you are not a thief you wont say you want to sell old armada without engine at a give away price of 980k. who is the fool that will buy it from you. thief saying somebody will cool off in SARS. check my profile well. we no be mate
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by boldx(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
brigadier747:

Bolded = rubbish. Also very sound engine and engine not in good condition. Contradictory statements quite amusing.
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
helpee:
keep shot idiot. i just sold my 2008 Nissan xterra with good engine and gear and i just bought a ford explorer 2014. you are selling problem to people and you are still bragging. fool. if you are not a thief you wont say you want to sell old armada without engine at a give away price of 980k. who is the fool that will buy it from you. thief saying somebody will cool off in SARS. check my profile well. we no be mate

shocked
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by diportivo: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why isn't anybody talking about the fact that the pictures uploaded were taken from the internet?

Op sef never see the car wey he dey defend like say dansuki money dey involved
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by musco4me: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Copy and paste.

Abeg make una free dis guy grin
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by brigadier747: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Tnx bro,for ur concern a lot of dis dude who are rantinting here don't have a means of livelihood,a certified idiot wants to ride on an 06 Armada for
" .....in his mathematics and statistics assumed fihuet
Buys car for theoretical (250k) and an assumed eningine price of( 700k) 750+250=1m ,for a Nissan armada 06, so we will revert back to all their enquiries and unteach their ignorance,probably connect them to realty ..........plz pardon for the delay all comments will be replied,...lol even from those who are our potential SARS INMATE CHEERS grin grin
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by brigadier747: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=diportivo post=54116576]Why isn't anybody talking about the fact that the pictures uploaded were taken from the internet?

Op sef never see the car wey he dey defend like say dansuki money dey involved[/quote
OK, the said car is in ur fathers compound abiii,DAT d op doesn't know,better get ur dirty sober ass offf
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by musco4me: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
But guy try edit ur post where u said engine is in good condition while at the other end u said engine is bad cheesy
I think dats where the issues started. grin kiss cheesy
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by brigadier747: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=54115982]

shocked[/quote
Bro talk is very cheap not,not even now that data bundle has crashed to bearest minimum, guy I still hold it ,DAT u r ,a riffraff and have never handled any toy of urs,I could be proved otherwise for now its a mere a fact ,I can afford sponsoring a well recorded I invitation as it deems fit at ur descrition ,I'm sure ur testimonies and confessions will b positive cheers
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by diportivo: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=brigadier747 post=54118157][/quote]

I won't bother trading words with u

Run along now

Ur maga awaits u
Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by mjksho(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don't normally post on Nairaland but this OP should just take to correction. Your combative approach is so unprofessional and immature. If I was going to buy that car, I would not buy it because of your attitude. I know you will yab me afterwards and in doing so you will still be making a mockery of yourself. Cheers.

PS: please learn to be articulate with your response.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Offer,very Neat Used Nissan Armada Give Away 980k by searchng4love: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=brigadier747 post=54118350][/quote]
This is very rare..... Very rare indeed. But Gazzuzz has been very kind towards your antics and product. However defective and unreasonable. Please see reason. And if you can't... just keep quiet.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD Tokunbo 1998 Nissan Primera / 10.5 And 12 Tons Hiab Mounted Cranes On 20 And 30 Tons Trucks For Sale / For Sale: Toyota Hilux Pickup 2010 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.