Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua (28803 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by 247frolic(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
The founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, Prophet TB Joshua, has waded into the ‎renewed attack on Nigerian nationals in South Africa,.

The Prophet called on Africans to unite to prevent the persistent xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in the country.

Speaking to his congregation at SCOAN on Sunday, TB Joshua advised Africans to be concerned about one another, noting that we (Africans) have a common enemy, which is the cause of xenophobic attacks.

He said,
“The wound of one should be the wound of all. Whatever happens in any African country, we should come together – what can we do?

“What happens in Nigeria – every African should be concerned. Every African should be concerned with whatever happens in South Africa. We should see it as if it happens in our own country.

“The wound of one should be the wound of all. Every continent is like a human being.

“South Africa is a hand; Ghana is another hand. Nigeria may be a leg; Congo could be an eye. In the body, if anything happens to a part of it, the whole body will feel it.

“The wound of one should be the wound of all. Today, if anything happens to a country, people say they will carry their people – where are you carrying them to? Why can’t we come together and redeem our continent?

“AFRICA, UNITE! We have a common enemy – Satan!

“We have one enemy camouflaged differently, uniformed differently. What is happening there can happen in any country. Africa, let us unite,” the Prophet added.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/how-to-end-xenophobic-attacks-in-south.html

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
True talk.

5 Likes

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by emmanuel1990(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
God bless u sir..

5 Likes

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Mouthgag: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
angry

I don't give a flying FÛCK if those lazy HIV bastards stop Xenophobic attacks or not. All I'm sure of is that they're heading for their doom soon.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by datola: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
TB Joshua too get mouth for SA matter after the church building collapse episode of last time.

The man and his habit of picking words incoherently.

I hope I have not touched "the annointed"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by slyd90(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
ok
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by DjAndroid: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
No be lie

1 Like

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by paulsibility(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Africa unite fire.. na eye for an eye go win am. Osinbanjo should send some members of boko haram there, let them go n liberate their brothers and sisters. ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by BrutalJab: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by jamex93(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
is okay

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by rattlesnake(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Papa TB tried

1 Like

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by HRich(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
They have come again ooO,

after several months of Silent they are here again,

Buhari please I will not sleep until you call me tonight

1 Like

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by chukwumar(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aiii.....
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Enn214(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Its only in South Africa that an illiterate villager thinks a qualified medical doctor from another African country is the reason for his unemployment - Robert Mugabe

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by optimus106(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Story Story...
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Kaydeexotic(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wehdonesir

1 Like

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by abbeyty(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
I think the only way they can end it is for him to invite all south Africans to his church

2 Likes

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Jeffrey12(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
wehdone sir..

But some people nor go like am oo.... they are born to hate..

2 Likes

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by obembet(f): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
When head become tale

I don't blame SA for any reason but those useless leaders we have for Nigeria Thant doesn't care about us but their pocket and I also blame those useless and animal inform of human youth that ready to die for them, call them thier HERO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by segun544(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
God bless you sir...I respect your anointing sir!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by oglalasioux(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
I didn't read anything different from what everyone thinks. In my opinion he didn't say anything.

15 Likes

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by vincentjk(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
God bless you sir

If i jam these South African people dem go suffer for my hand

2 Likes

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Daviestunech(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
SAY NO TO XENOPHOBIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by seunlayi(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Can't he go there and stop it?

2 Likes

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
is it only me that didn't see the solution
Mr pastor, this is how to end their madness;
organise a protest just the way 2baba organise his fail protest on the protest start with all MTN offices then move to dstv offices. if everything is done then take boys to all South African super market to take their lunch.

2 Likes

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
True bill!
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Handsomebeing(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Fulani herdsmen dey there dey kill your people u no talk na southy matter u dey talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Ezedon(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
But how can we end all the killings in Northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
No offense to the prophet buh what happened to the prophesy of Dollar equalling 650 naira before it drops?
Fake prophets errwhere

1 Like

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by tayo200(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Idrismusty97(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Says the man who prophesied Clinton will win and naira will fall to 650 to a dollar.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Members Give Their Offerings At The Feet Of Their Pastor In Ghana (Video) / Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.