Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua (28819 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by joe4real12: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
This guy don star again grin
America Presidential election is still fresh in our memory

2 Likes

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by optional1(f): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
how to end fulani herdsmen attack nko??

Lubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by ipobarecriminals: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
undecided sad
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
segun544:
God bless you sir...I respect your anointing sir!!!
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by joe4real12: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
abbeyty:
I think the only way they can end it is for him to invite all south Africans to his church
Then collapse his building grin

2 Likes

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by DollarAngel(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Says the man who prophesied Clinton will win and naira will fall to 650 to a dollar.

Don't be a negative minded person, see good at least once in people

2 Likes

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by HRich(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
jamex93:
is okay
You want code?
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by SirGoldEjike(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mouthgag:
angry

I don't give a flying FÛCK if those lazy HIV bastards stop Xenophobic attacks or not. All I'm sure of is that they're heading for their doom soon.

My Brother calm down nah
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Vokians(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
The issue of xenophobia is caused by different reasons. Some of which are: the fear of criminal activities of foreigners; the fear of dominace by other tribes; the fear of job lose to foreigners and so on.
Let Africa Unite To Fight The Common Enemy just as the MOG have mention.

1 Like

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Litmus: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
I suppose he needs his congregations, so it pays to be friends with those South African bozos. In actuality, what's needed in South Africa are objective policing (South Africa proclaims itself a first world nation so policing has to be able to handle such unrest) jobs, national admittance that they have a problem and national soul-search. In addition, the Southys -the whole world for that matter including new Nigeria- have to learn from olden-days-Nigeria the art of weaning jealousy and anger out of children so that they grow up level headed. I believe that Nigeria is the only country on earth that ever recognized - I don't know how to put it - our forefathers understood somehow that anger and jealousy are traits of children capable of being weeded out and not just something people have or don't have.
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by AreaFada2: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nothing really new. That country has major problems and those left behind are only looking for scapegoats.

1 Like

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by jamex93(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:
You want code?

Yes bro, I need code..... badly
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Solowiz(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hmmm

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Vokians:
The issue of xenophobia is caused by different reasons. Some of which are: the fear of criminal activities of foreigners; the fear of dominace by other tribes; the fear of job lose to foreigners and so on.
Let Africa Unite To Fight The Common Enemy just as the MOG have mention.

Your reasons sound close enough, except "the fear of dominance by other tribes". We don't have tribalism in SA, but crime & job scarcity is a huge factor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Talk is cheap,fellow Nigerian from a different tribe didn't see his/her fellow country person as one not to talk of one from a different country.

Abegi.
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Enn214:
Its only in South Africa that an illiterate villager thinks a qualified medical doctor from another African country is the reason for his unemployment - Robert Mugabe

Before you quote the hypocrite, maybe you should read up on Gukurahundi, where he ordered the killing of Ndebele people & told them to go back to their country of origin, South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by HRich(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
jamex93:

Yes bro, I need code..... badly
By morning I will upload it, but editing is allowed
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Outofsync(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
abeg swerve.
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by ebenholer(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
It is highly amazing how South Africans could forget so soon that we fought for their independence indirectly during apathetic years. Now they bite the hands that fed them. There is God.
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by AngelicBeing: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
sad
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by snaketail22(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
You are making sense sir
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
ebenholer:
It is highly amazing how South Africans could forget so soon that we fought for their independence indirectly during apathetic years. Now they bite the hands that fed them. There is God.

This old song is getting boring. It's not only you that assisted in whatever way during Apartheid. Furthermore, South Africans fought even harder for their independence, DIRECTLY, so we have ourselves to thank too if that's the case. Lastly, not all South Africans attack foreigners. The majority have better things to do than roam the streets, waving knobkerries. As we speak, we're housing Nigerians for a TV show. How's that for hospitality? Some of your celebrities were here as recent as last week. Any news of their deaths yet? Musically, which country's musicians do your artistes collaborate with the most? My point is, those who don't live by hearsay or through their TV screens, know that South Africans have UBUNTU.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Austin4lif: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
datola:
TB Joshua too get mouth for SA matter after the church building collapse episode of last time.

The man and his habit of picking words incoherently.

I hope I have not touched "the annointed"

pls how old are you.?

1 Like

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by KingSango(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Catholics and Christians are ruining South Africa because of instead using tithes to build the country they are going into the bank accounts of Pastors like T.B Joshua.
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by jamex93(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:
By morning I will upload it, but editing is allowed

OK bro, please do. mention me when u upload it
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by musicwriter(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yes, Africa must unite against Babylon.
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by CharliParker: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Says the man who prophesied Clinton will win and naira will fall to 650 to a dollar.
Lets learn to understand TB Joshuas prophesy, his prophesy is always base on warning so that you can pray over it not to happen, for he is seeing it coming. Eg US election

1 Like

Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by naturefellow(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
oglalasioux:
I didn't read anything different from what everyone thinks. In my opinion he didn't say anything.
Off all his customers, e be like say na South African's plenty pass grin
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by nathing: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
jamex93:
is okay
is this for real? choi.
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Smooyis(m): 12:25am On Feb 27, 2017
Thank God for prophet Joshua.
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 27, 2017
Why he didn't tell us when the attacks will over, abi he Don forget prophecies?
Re: How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua by emi14: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2017
paulsibility:
Africa unite fire.. na eye for an eye go win am. Osinbanjo should send some members of boko haram there, let them go n liberate their brothers and sisters. ...

So osinbanjo knows the members of boko haram. APC!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Members Give Their Offerings At The Feet Of Their Pastor In Ghana (Video) / Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI / Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.