Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Please What Can Be Done?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Can Be Done?? (633 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can Be Done?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
I am not an active member on nairaland and this is really serious, please I need advice on what to do
A friend of mine told me that his father drugged his sister, the man's daughter and had intercourse with her
and that his father has been doing this everytime that girl request for financial help
because of this the girl has been depressed
and the guy is confused and doesn't know what to do because this man is his father and their mother died a long time ago
Re: Please What Can Be Done?? by missioner(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
the girl is stupid
they guy is dunce
you are foolish
and the father is only continuing because the three of you are bloody set of fools.

Imagine you are even coming here to seek advice.
God bless those IBB University Nigga.. can't you reason with your brains for once and do like they did?
you better go and set the as.shole father up film him pants down.. then bring the clips here.
don't worry we will help you trend it
Re: Please What Can Be Done?? by baby124: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wow, what a deranged monster of a father.
Re: Please What Can Be Done?? by sisisioge: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Blow the whistle wuss! Can't believe you wondered what could be done shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please What Can Be Done?? by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Is it until his sister is pregnant and man starts making advance at him to tear his ass before he gives himself brain?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most (disliked) Nairalander? / How To Prepare A Proper Weight Loss Diet Plan : 2017 / Is Our God A Partial God When It Comes To Divorce!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.