Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Who Is The Most (disliked) Nairalander? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Most (disliked) Nairalander? (633 Views)

Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most (disliked) Nairalander? by Sleekydee(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Happy Monday Guys,

I hope you are having the busiest, Boss-nagging and tremendous monday feel?
I surf NL like a million times a day, and it goes without saying some are loved (Twaci, Billyonaire, mhizAnnie), to say the least. Likewise some are ...well i dont think i should say Hate( but we all know the drill), so lets settle for Dislike. (e.g, hehehehe, thats where ya'll come in).

Tell us who you think is the most Disliked NL member, feel free to share your opinion why you chose the person.

Lets make Monday fun and tense.
Re: Who Is The Most (disliked) Nairalander? by Thisboysef(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Some would say thisboysef
Re: Who Is The Most (disliked) Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2017
@ Sleekydee

So great to feel loved, especially by a nairalander.

Thanks.
Re: Who Is The Most (disliked) Nairalander? by nmreports: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2017
I think it is Airforce1 or lifeofairforce1 not sure of his handle anymore.
Then I think People dislike Mynd44 a lot.

For me, I like both guys.

Mynd44 is intelligent.
Airforce1 is a happy-go-lucky guy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most (disliked) Nairalander? by Sleekydee(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
@ Sleekydee

So great to feel loved, especially by a nairalander.

Thanks.

wink
Re: Who Is The Most (disliked) Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
nmreports:
I think it is Airforce1 or lifeofairforce1 not sure of his handle anymore.
Then I think People dislike Mynd4 a lot.

For me, I like both guys.

Mynd4 is intelligent.
Airforc1 is a happy-go-lucky guy.
I agree with you.
Re: Who Is The Most (disliked) Nairalander? by blessedvisky(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
No one holds that individual tittle.

Politics section ; omenkalives sarrki and ipobexposed

Romance section: Airforce1, judeefcc

Investment section : Seun ponzihater and Dominique

But the most loved Nairalander of all time is lalasticlala!!

Explorers is trying too sha.

The above is my opinion

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Posting Your Kids Pictures On Social Media. GOOD OR BAD / How To Prepare A Proper Weight Loss Diet Plan : 2017 / Happy Father's Day ! Post Your Dad Pictures And Appreciate Them .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.