Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Jon And Ese Are Out Of The Big Brother Naija House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jon And Ese Are Out Of The Big Brother Naija House (1088 Views)

Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jon And Ese Are Out Of The Big Brother Naija House by theinfong(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
So the day has come, the two fake housemates have been asked to leave. It was coming though. Will we miss them?? Yes of course, at least Ese was fun, fun, fun.. Ese told TBoss she won't miss her after being evicted. Stay blessed guys. Una try.

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/02/bbnaija-jon-ese-house/

1 Share

Re: Jon And Ese Are Out Of The Big Brother Naija House by destinysaid(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Building house
Re: Jon And Ese Are Out Of The Big Brother Naija House by Berbierklaus(f): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
I will miss ESE,the girl is so lively and kind.

She just helped Bisola's ministry,if only Bisola will give herself brain

1 Like

Re: Jon And Ese Are Out Of The Big Brother Naija House by 4reala(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
okay Nah, no more fakeness in d house
Re: Jon And Ese Are Out Of The Big Brother Naija House by theinfong(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Indeed, she is. Wished she stayed longer to be honest.
Berbierklaus:
I will miss ESE,the girl is so lively and kind.

She just helped Bisola's ministry,if only Bisola will give herself brain
Re: Jon And Ese Are Out Of The Big Brother Naija House by WebSurfer(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Do i give a Bleep ? Noooo

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Miyonse Joins Kokun Foundation To Share Food On The Streets / Pogba Reveals He Is A Muslim On Instagram / To Hushpuppi & Co, Message From Jay Z...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.