Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life (58025 Views)

Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by GistNotice: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Ese Walter has shut down reports on social media that she was raped by the Senior Pastor of COZA, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

Ese in 2013 accused Fatoyinbo of trying to manipulate her into having a sexual affair with him while she was a member of his church.

In the wake of Busola Dakolo's claim of Fatoyinbo raping her when she was 17, many Nigerians on social media suggested that Ese was also raped by Fatoyinbo.

In a post she shared on Facebook, Ese clarified that she has never been raped.

See her post below.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/i-have-never-been-raped-in-my-life-ese-walter-clarifies

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by GistNotice: 7:05am On Jul 05, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Kingosytex(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Nigerians always twist stories to suite what they want to hear, Ese Walters never said pastor Biodun raped her, she said she was MANIPULATED, so all those guys who have been saying otherwise should hear from the horse's mouth

As for Busola, things are not always as they appear to be because in the word "beLIEve" there is also the word "LIE"

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by KingAzubuike(f): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2019
Every satanic agent like Busola who has been sent from the pit of hell to obstruct that man of God to continue spreading the gospel will meet their doom sooner than later.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by nrexzy: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Looool
One by one Dem Don dey run...

Soon we would hear a new story

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by donbachi(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2019
Ghen ghen ghen...e don be..one down.

8 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Mrop(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2019
gbam lobatan

10 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by LearnITsmash(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2019
Finally a lady that has sense has spoken, not that bitter old baboon called busola going around tarnishing a man's name just to trend with her broke a$$ husband undecided

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by femolacqua(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Na the word be that confirm.

7 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by killemslim(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Some young ladies still get Fvcked by your pastors and get manipulated by them till sh1t goes side ways. Foolish people will never be rational enough to think both ways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Yuceeluv(f): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmm....In this trending case baaa!, sitting on the fence jeje is the koko. Be a freelancer and an onlooker so you won't support the accuser and probably face God's wrath or support the accused and back up an abomination.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by deanoffaculty: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2019
COZA news everywhere!!! Fatoyinbo everywhere!! The whole rape story is not even interesting again. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE STORY.

Attention please!!! If I've offended anyone on Nairaland and the world at large, come out now and say it...I am ready to apologize and make necessary corrections. Don't wait till when i become a Pastor or a celebrity before you start coming out.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by adewest1999(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Regina don go to oblivion.......see as coza send her go relegation

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by kiyosaki1(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2019
My respect is on exponential increase for this lady . She shows that one don't need to lie to proof a pot .

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Yuceeluv(f): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Nna it is, 'prove a point'.

kiyosaki1:
My respect is on exponential increase for this lady . She shows that one don't need to lie to proof a pot .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Tyche(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Nna it is, 'prove a point'.

14 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Johnkay01: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Confession time.

But Busola received it back to back but still claim rape

The Nigga dey make gals go gaga. No wonder a lady said she masturbated with his picture

17 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Airoflaw(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
deanoffaculty:
COZA news everywhere!!! Fatoyinbo everywhere!! The whole rape story is not even interesting again. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE STORY.

Attention please!!! If I've offended anyone on Nairaland and the world at large, come out now and say it...I am ready to apologize and make necessary corrections. Don't wait till when i become a Pastor or a celebrity before you start coming out.
angry grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by NOL2dworld(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Then, U have not been to COZA grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by emma321(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
[url=noisemakers.com.ng]Confession time.[/url]

But Busola received it back to back but still claim rape

The Nigga dey make [url=noisemakers.com.ng]gals go gaga. .[/url]
No wonder a lady said she masturbated with his picture
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Dpharisee: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Even Busola that claimed she gave it to him in her parents house, then in his own house and he took it from the back in his car bonnet still claims it was multiple rape.
She is clarifying her story because she knows she can be sued for defamation.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lol
Over to you fools that have been talking rubbish.
You have sex with a woman and go separate ways, she feels bitter if you later make it in life. Useless set of women that always want to see you dirty, haggard and broke so that they feel good for not being with you anymore.
Where are the other women you all claimed have accused him in the past?

57 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by nairavsdollars(f): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ok, but did he give you a bottle of Krest to drink? Truth is he didn't rape Mrs Dakolo. How can someone rape you on the bonnet of his car?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by martineverest(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
donbachi:
Ghen ghen ghen...e don be..one down.
she never claimed she was raped B4....her case is similar to Stephanie otobo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
The fact that a pastor violated his marital vows should be a source of concern to Nigerian Christians

Indeed it should be a very big concern.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by IMASTEX: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Oh, i get. You're the one that does the raping. Lol.

This rape, rape nor dey do!
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Kingluqman(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Join COZA naw

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by illiteratepmb: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Say the truth. He gave you a bottle of Lacasera later.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi’s Traditional Wedding Pictures / Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.