Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

How Can I Will The Heart Of This Lady? HELP - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Will The Heart Of This Lady? HELP (393 Views)

Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe's New Beautiful House/mansion In The Heart Of Lagos, / Can You Tell Me What Race/ethnicity This Lady Is? / This Lady's Yoga Pose Got People Talking (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Will The Heart Of This Lady? HELP by dauddy97(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
I met this young damsel of my age while in our university bus. She enrolled for remedial studies program while I'm into IJMB program. Right from last week when I met this girl, my mind has been somewhere else. I so much love this girl. I am the shy type. But, if I get hints on how to woo a girl, I will do all I can. My fear is that, I want to quickly have this girl bfor the school fully resume.
pls, help.....
what can I do that this girl will finally be mine. This is the second week since we started our program.
Re: How Can I Will The Heart Of This Lady? HELP by Horlufemi(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
It's better you try than not try and referring for the rest of your life.
Re: How Can I Will The Heart Of This Lady? HELP by dauddy97(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Horlufemi:
It's better you try than not try and referring for the rest of your life.
I don't understand ur write up sir
Re: How Can I Will The Heart Of This Lady? HELP by NLSniper(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
A bottle of beer will do!
Re: How Can I Will The Heart Of This Lady? HELP by Horlufemi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
dauddy97:
I don't understand ur write up sir

It's better you try and you know you have tried than not try and referring regretting for the rest of your life. Imagine the girl with another guy, a wrong guy for that matter.

(1) (Reply)

Why Isn't That Anytime I Post Anything Nairaland Will Remove My Post And Link / I Married My Wife Carrying Another Man’s Pregnancy, Husband Tells Court / Opinion: "You Never Begin Stay Lagos Until You Don Become Landlord For Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.