Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerians In U.S Prepare For New Immigration Controls Under Trump - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians In U.S Prepare For New Immigration Controls Under Trump (363 Views)

You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] / Nature Reclaims City: Alligator Walking Around Desserted Shopping Mall In U.S. / Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In U.S Prepare For New Immigration Controls Under Trump by mediang: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Some Nigerians in the U.S. have expressed concerns over the controversial Executive Order expected to be rolled out this week by President Donald Trump to restrict citizens from certain countries and also put in place stringent measures against all categories of undocumented immigrants.

Nigerians voiced out their concerns during teleconferences organized to equip them with information about the travel ban, to also allay their fears and enlighten them on what to do to avoid falling into President Trump’s immigration trap.

The information sessions, which held twice on Saturday, were organized by two influential Nigerian groups in the U.S., namely the Organization for the Advancement of Nigerians and the Nigerian Lawyers Association.

Some of the concerns raised by the Nigerians included those who have overstayed in the U.S. and were yet to perfect their documentations, and those with different names on their documents due to marriage, divorce or other reasons.

Others were those who have permanent residency, conditional permanent residency, criminal records and those who have money in banks, investments or property, should they be deported under the new immigration policy.
http://gistbox.com.ng/nigerians-in-united-states-prepare-for-new-immigration-control/
Re: Nigerians In U.S Prepare For New Immigration Controls Under Trump by Waspy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
I wish them all well
Re: Nigerians In U.S Prepare For New Immigration Controls Under Trump by eezeribe(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Waspy:
I wish them all well
Thanks on their behalf
Re: Nigerians In U.S Prepare For New Immigration Controls Under Trump by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
it's high time I speak with Trump even though I missed his call when I was in the bathroom last night which he later sent an sms

(1) (Reply)

Create Ads, Logo's,designs,book Covers,flyers,event Cover,etc For Just #2500 / Missery Of Life / Let's Restructure Nigeria Now, To Avoid Fallout - Igbo Youth Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.