Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Step-mother Stones Four-year-old Girl To Death In Makurdi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Step-mother Stones Four-year-old Girl To Death In Makurdi (726 Views)

Teenager Kills Step-Mother In Lafia, Nasarawa, Cut Her Throat With Kitchen Knife / Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) / Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step-mother Stones Four-year-old Girl To Death In Makurdi by tkgz(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Step-mother stones four-year-old girl to death in Makurdi
A young girl has been reportedly stoned to death by her step mother in Wadata area of Makurdi, the Benue State capital.
The yet-to-be-identified infant, believed to be four years, was killed by her step-mother for reason yet to be ascertained.
According to a source, the suspect allegedly conspired with two others now at large to stone the little girl to death.
Confirming the development to DAILY POST Thursday evening, the Benue State Police spokesman, Moses Yamu said the suspect had been picked and she confessed committing the alleged crime.
Asked what was her reason for stoning the little girl to death, Yamu said the suspect claimed she was under strange influence.

- See more at: http://www.mkgist.info/step-mother-stones-four-year-old-girl-death-makurdi/

Re: Step-mother Stones Four-year-old Girl To Death In Makurdi by HungerBAD: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Damn.

1 Like

Re: Step-mother Stones Four-year-old Girl To Death In Makurdi by Cutehector(m): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dorry62
Re: Step-mother Stones Four-year-old Girl To Death In Makurdi by dorry62(f): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
Dorry62
dingbang grin OK.I thought we ended this.
Re: Step-mother Stones Four-year-old Girl To Death In Makurdi by Cutehector(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
dorry62:

dingbang grin
OK.I thought we ended this.
no we havent grin.. I need to make sure I win u with a wide margin.. Am pretty sure dis one shocks u to ur bone marrow... Don't worry, another one is coming again grin
Re: Step-mother Stones Four-year-old Girl To Death In Makurdi by dorry62(f): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
no we havent grin.. I need to make sure I win u with a wide margin.. Am pretty sure dis one shocks u to ur bone marrow... Don't worry, another one is coming again grin
Loool.
No p.We'll see.

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Commit Murder While I Was Away On A Visit To Kano / This Monster Raped Girlfriend’s 4-year-old Boy To Death / Man Remanded In Prison For Taking Photographs Of Policewoman Taking Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.