Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants (2380 Views)

Success Stories Of BOI YES-P Loan Awardees / Agreement Reached At A Meeting Btw BOI Mgt & Yes-p Participants On 6/3/2017 / FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by YESpParticipant: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2017
YES-P participants will be staging a nation wide peaceful protest to:
Bank of Industry head office Marina Lagos,
State house Abuja,
National assembly complex Abuja,
Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment Abuja and all State BOI offices nationwide.

DATE: Monday 6th of March 2017.
TIME: 9:00am prompt

LAGOS GROUP.
Meeting Point: TBS before onward march to BOI head office, Marina.

TIME: 9:00am Prompt

DATE: Monday 6th March 2017.

FOR MORE DETAILS, CONTACT:
KEN 0803 911 8962 (Lagos).
LIONSPIRIT 0803 610 3642 (Lagos).

ABUJA GROUP

Meeting Point: Beside Reiz Intercontinental Hotel, Central Area, Opposite BOI office abuja

TIME: 9am Prompt

DATE: Monday 6th March 2017.

FOR MORE DETAILS,
IT 0805 242 2190 (Abuja).
JM 0805 990 2401 (Abuja).

DRESS CODE:
Dress corporate or wear any descent cloth.

FACTS/ISSUES WE HOPE TO ACHIEVE FROM THIS PEACEFUL PROTEST:

Loan terms review; seeking for softer terms: guarantor ; removal of net worth, Use of certificate as main collateral, as well as equipment bought and the entire business:
Derisking our quarantor, becomes liable only on abscond of the participants:

Allow the use of OND as the minimum certificate as earlier announced:

Transparency in making the loan terms uniform across all states

There should be a a timeline i.e fix a specific date to which a particular batch will be trained, get approval letter and actual disbursement with date:

BOI should explain why no single participant has gotten the funds one year after lunching yes-p

BOI should debunk the remour of not willing to fund start-ups

A letter of police protection is already being transmitted to the IG of police and copied to all the state commissioners of police.

All media houses and bloggers are highly invited to cover this peaceful March.

DOs & DONTs OF THE MARCH

Do not obstruct traffic movement or individuals

Do not destroy public facilities/equipments

No abusive words on BOI staff and FG officials

Act as entrepreneurs NOT as tauts , No fighting allowed.

DO THE FOLLOWING:

Use placards

Follow instructions of all group leaders

One person speaks at a time, in relating our demand

Submit our demand at the end of the march!

This is why we protest https://www.nairaland.com/3632343/bois-entrepreneurship-scheme-applicants-lament

Cc: lalasticlala, FOD, Dominique, naijacutee,

Kindly do justice to this thread so that the government will know the difficulties yes-p participants across Nigeria have passed through in the past one year and assist us.

3 Likes

Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by Braaad: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2017
May God bless our effort...and may this be a positive turning point in entrepreneurship in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by luvken1629(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2017
Let's join the march to make our dream a reality as entrepreneur!

1 Like

Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by YESpParticipant: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yes-p Nationwide Protest: We just submitted a letter to the office of the Inspector General of Police and the Lagos State police commissioner to notify them.
Details coming shortly.
Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by YESpParticipant: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
@ lalasticlala, Dominique, FOD, naijacutee

Abeg come and show support to the youths of this country whose dreams of becoming young CEOs is unduly frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by femzo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Forward ever, #March 6th.

1 Like

Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by Alumona1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
BOI Yes P is almost becoming another lie by #Ministry of Finance #Bad conditions,

1 Like

Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by ojlekky: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
I can't understand this crazy thing about Boi, we need to let them know this offence they have committed. Say no to abnormal loan conditions from Boi
Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by luvken1629(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
March 6th all the Way , we will protest to Expose, who ever is sitting on these funds

THE IG OF POLICE JUST APPROVE OUR PROTEST,

JOIN UP AND LETS RETAKE OUR STOLEN FUNDS

Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by luvken1629(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
March 6th all the Way , we will protest to Expose, who ever is sitting on these funds

THE IG OF POLICE JUST APPROVE OUR PROTEST,

JOIN UP AND LETS RETAKE OUR STOLEN FUNDS

Cc:lalasticlala, Dominique, puskin, FOD.
Please help make this big dream a reality

Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by LibertyRep: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is taking shape gradually. Wish you guys a fruitful protest.
Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by YESpParticipant: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
LibertyRep:
This is taking shape gradually. Wish you guys a fruitful protest.
Thanks boss
Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by luvken1629(m): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2017
For Lagos state approval

Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by YESpParticipant: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Are you a yes-p participant from lagos?... Come in here let's discuss certain issues that will benefit all of us... https:///3qVWGvgp4lR99o5ncEdpc5
Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by YESpParticipant: 5:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Portharcourt is covered,

In the protests
Place of assemble, Ordinance Hotel, Close to BOI office
Trans Amadi industrial layout, Portharcourt , Rivers state.

Join up In this WhatsApp group for direction

https:///5nJ0uw8yNC30vf1bJ7rYau
Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by LibertyRep: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Where are the YESP participants?
This thread should already be at the front page
Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by YESpParticipant: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
LibertyRep:
Where are the YESP participants?
This thread should already be at the front page
you can say that again boss!
Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by YESpParticipant: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
The FCT commissioner of Police have approved our protest permission

Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by LibertyRep: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2017
It's well over Five months after the planned protest. I guess it's enough time to assess BOI 's commitment towards the eventual disbursement of the loan.

As for me, it has been a tortuous journey so far.

YES-P participants who have been able able to get the loan should please share their experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by YESpParticipant: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2017
LibertyRep:
It's well over Five months after the planned protest. I guess it's enough time to assess BOI 's commitment towards the eventual disbursement of the loan.

As for me, it has been a tortuous journey so far.

YES-P participants who have been able able to get the loan should please share their experience.
lots of offer letters issued to successful yesP participants across the country, yet no news about loan disbursement.
Re: Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants by LibertyRep: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2017
YESpParticipant:

lots of offer letters issued to successful yesP participants across the country, yet no news about loan disbursement.

I am in that category and I feel very very upset. I got a mail from my relation officer in July that my loan application has been approved and that my offer letter is being prepared. Till this morning, nothing seems forthcoming. I have called, mailed and visited their office but what I keep getting is assurances.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Double A4 Paper (75gms) For 4k Per Carton / 36 Ways To Invest In Yourself. / How Do I Get Forex Vps In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.