Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Closed thread - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Closed thread (555 Views)

Having Sex With Your Wife (islamic Teaching) / How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? / Sex In The Month Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed thread by Yinkakazi098: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2017
Closed thread
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2017
dont you think its just wetdream? and what makes you think its the cause of your "failure", dont be too quick to point to "spiritual problem", wetdream is normal, wet dream is when one imagines doing sexual acts in one’s dream. It was narrated in a hadeeth that Umm Salamah said: “Umm Sulaym came to the Messenger of Allâh (sallalâhu aleihe wa sallam) and said, ‘O Messenger of Allâh, Allâh is not too shy to tell us the truth. Does a woman have to do ghusl if she experiences wet dream?’ The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him) said: ‘(Yes), if she sees some wetness.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhâri)

why i brought the hadeeth is, wetdream is completely normal for both men and women.

so you could give us details, why you think this one is not normal.

4 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Yinkakazi098: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2017
NiL
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2017
Yinkakazi098:
Bro, this is not a mere wet dream.. I know what am saying, if you have solutions pls drop it for me, thanks.

you have to give details why you feel its not mere wetdream, cuz from the description "2 times a month" sounds like wetdream to me, this happens to me as well and all healthy males(who are not yet married and dont ejaculate through other unhalal means), be sincere do you see the face of this person?
Re: Closed thread by Asidiq23(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Yinkakazi098:
Salam Aleikum my fellow brothers and sisters in Islam, pls I need your help, I do have sex in my dreams at least 2twice or more times in a month.

While sleeping and after I woke up I feel dirty. I heard that, having sex in dreams occasionally is not normal and it's spiritual as something or someone is planting evil in my life. Whenever I have this dreams I experienced failure in my relationship and also financially, I get broke whenever I experienced this bad dreams, I feel like my blessings are being sold out.

Pls guys I need your help, anybody that has Prayer or solution to my problem should pls instruct me on what to do, all replies are highly appreciated, may Almighty Allah reward you, as you drop solutions to my problem, Ameen.
Wa alaikum salaam waramatulah bro
May Allah heal you bro.. Case as yours are often linked with the activities or jinn.and from the way you have described this to be routine thing. U think its associated with a female jinn. You really need to see a good rohqi that can help with some ruqyha tips that is in accordance with the Quran and sunnah.. You may need to contact me to link you up with someone that might help In sha Allah
Asideeq23@gmail.com
Re: Closed thread by tintingz(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Like someone said up there it is just merely a wet dream, not a spiritual thing. You don't need to panic, it is normal for every male, in fact it is a sign you're healthy and potent as a male(you need to know the benefit of wetdream), stop given yourself unnecessary fear and looking for imagery solution.

Having failure after wet dream can be just coincidence, you want to tell me things was never right when you had wet dream or things never go wrong when you don't have wet dream? Stop blaming(associating) an imagery fear to your failure rather work hard on yourself and what you lack.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Maulid Nabiy Is Kufru / Is There Compulsion Or No Compulsion In Islamic Religion ? / Is It True That Wearing Of Hijab Is Not Explicitly Stated In The Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.