Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking (61816 Views)

Cheek Out This Ebuka Outfit At BB Naija Eviction Show Tonight's / Ini Edo Stuns In White & Green Outfit At Lagos Fashion Week / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
People go always talk, leaving them own matter and talk about what's not important. If she wear pant and bra, them go still talk.. .. Must you talk?
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by masseratti: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
TinaAnita:

What should I use in place of that word according to you?
awww cutey,just say "dress",you welcome,btw we all learn everyday.
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by TinaAnita(f): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
masseratti:
awww cutey,just say "dress",you welcome,btw we all learn everyday.

You didn't tell me what is incorrect in the use of "dressing" ?

Google partly defines dressing as:
1a. "The act or process of one who dresses : 2a. An instance of such act or process.

So where did I go wrong in my statement as it concerns Simi's dress sense? I like to be corrected but there was no need for it as I'm so on point as far as English Language is concerned
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by masseratti: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
TinaAnita:

You didn't tell me what is incorrect in the use of "dressing" ?

Google partly defines dressing as:
1a. "The act or process of one who dresses : 2a. An instance of such act or process.

So where did I go wrong in my statement as it concerns Simi's dress sense? I like to be corrected but there was no need for it as I'm so on point as far as English Language is concerned
oh well,av you ever heard "his kissing is good enough",like you point out with google,the word dressing is an action word,when you are in the act,not when you are done,referring to simi,she was not "dressing "up,the was at the occassion already,dressed up,the proper thing to say is "dress" not dressing,i dont like her dressing is totally wrong,if you think you are right,oh well its all good,I wouldnt do this if you are not cute.
let me give you a succint example,i guess you watch fashion police right,they examine celeb outfit,have you ever heard them say Eva Mendez "dressing" is awful?
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by TinaAnita(f): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
masseratti:
oh well,av you ever heard "his kissing is good enough",like you point out with google,the word dressing is an action word,when you are in the act,not when you are done,referring to simi,she was not "dressing "up,the was at the occassion already,dressed up,the proper thing to say is "dress" not dressing,i dont like her dressing is totally wrong,if you think you are right,oh well its all good,I wouldnt do this if you are not cute.
let me give you a succint example,i guess you watch fashion police right,they examine celeb outfit,have you ever heard them say Eva Mendez "dressing" is awful?

Quit spewing thrash dude. I don't like her dressing is so on point, you aren't in the best position to fault my choice of words as you know nothing so quit advertising ignorance. I don't remember asking you to read and edit my post so get the Bleep off!
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by masseratti: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
TinaAnita:

Quit spewing thrash dude. I don't like her dressing is so on point, you aren't in the best position to fault my choice of words as you know nothing so quit advertising ignorance. I don't remember asking you to read and edit my post so get the Bleep off!
oh,ehyaaa,yes its so on point,you are so right,NVM biko,no vex,edit your post?where is that coming from?

like i said am so so sorry displaying my ignorance on a public forum.

TIL to always keep my itchy finger to my self,

Dressing...oh jeez,Nigerian educational system is lost.
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by TinaAnita(f): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
masseratti:

I detest it with passion when any person acts as if s/he is more knowledgeable than others by picking holes in one's write ups most especially when it's so unnecessary.

Whatever happens to reading and turning a blind eye without advertising sheer ignorance? I read people's comments every single minute and some make mistakes and all I do is ignore in order not to send a wrong signal. No one knows it all. Keep your stupid correction to yourself bruh.
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by TinaAnita(f): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
masseratti:
oh,ehyaaa,yes its so on point,you are so right,NVM biko,no vex,edit your post?where is that coming from?

like i said am so so sorry displaying my ignorance on a public forum.

TIL to always keep my itchy finger to my self,

Dressing...oh jeez,Nigerian educational system is lost.

And you are lost too as you are a product of the same so-called "Nigerian Edutional system" otherwise common sense ought to inform you that nothing is wrong with the use of "dressing".
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by masseratti: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
TinaAnita:

I detest it with passion when any person acts as if s/he is more knowledgeable than others by picking holes in one's write ups most especially when it's so unnecessary.

Whatever happens to reading and turning a blind eye without advertising sheer ignorance? I read people's comments every single minute and some make mistakes and all I do is ignore in order not to send a wrong signal. No one knows it all. Keep your stupid correction to yourself bruh.
my upmost sincere apology,but it seems you got me wrong,i didnt try to disrespect you,heck we all are humans and we all make mistakes,if there was.a better way of pointing that out,I will and its funny never av I done this before,trust me.

Am so sorry i apologise,lesson learned.
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by masseratti: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
TinaAnita:

And you are lost too as you are a product of the same so-called "Nigerian Edutional system" otherwise common sense ought to inform you that nothing is wrong with the use of "dressing".
oh lawd,never said you were lost,are you Nigerian educational system?calm down.

Oh yea "common sense" just informed me that using the word dressing in that statement was absolutely right,happy now?
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by Bamilajunior(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
In what way is this show helping anyone?

Vaseline crew is forever indebted to the organizers
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by Bamilajunior(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
0b10010011:

Who has eaten Egusi soup mixed with Okro soup?
Its fu*king dope!
There is none like it

kontinu eating like mad man, atenu. na people like una dey chop 4 dream.
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by Bamilajunior(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
last35:
Where is this lady's breast!!
Its like searching 4 a champions league throphy at emirates stadium

1 Like

Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by Bamilajunior(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
TinaAnita:

be humble n accept the fact. the guy z right. ''i don't like her dressing'' is wrong. you can use ''i don't like the way she's dressed''

english no get boss, we are all learners. u myt be the one to correct d guy tomorrow
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by TinaAnita(f): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bamilajunior:

be humble n accept the fact. the guy z right. ''i don't like her dressing'' is wrong. you can use ''i don't like the way she's dressed''

english no get boss, we are all learners. u myt be the one to correct d guy tomorrow

Who are you? I don't remember asking for your attention or did I? There is nothing you or anyone else can do to erase the fact that "dressing" is right. You can't force an erroneous so-called correction down my throat. I'm one person who has a teachable spirit and I'm very receptive to corrections but in this case I never made any error and I need you and "Whom it may concern" to comprehend it.
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by donhils: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2017
Mr2kay2:
Which song this girl don sing sef
Jamb question, Soldier, Chemistry and others
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by Harmony92(f): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2017
Didiediamond:

Thanks dear smiley

u look nice on it girl...no mind dz our generation wey dey allergic to decency
Re: Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking by BoleAndFish: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Deejavuu:
Just because she isn't half naked undecided. Yeye dey smell. Go Simi, you rock 100% girl!!!
Where are you Deejavuu?? I miss you cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival / Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.