Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

In Need Of Budget Size Hotels Close To Victoria Island - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Need Of Budget Size Hotels Close To Victoria Island (977 Views)

A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. / Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A / Car Accident At Eko Hotel, Victoria Island - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Budget Size Hotels Close To Victoria Island by barnaby04(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2017
Good morning,

Am in need of a low budget hotel somewhere very close to Victoria Island where I can easily access V.I to meet up with an important early morning appointment soonest.

Preferred places in mind are nice budget size hotels/guest houses around lagos island, obalende or Onikan axis if there are places around those areas.

Your recommendations and kind advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: In Need Of Budget Size Hotels Close To Victoria Island by Grundig: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2017
lekki is awash with discreet or better still boutique hotel and suites. you'd need to do a Google search to find some of them. having said that, I am weary of your budget. the cheapest as at December last year was #12k. and this was somewhere close to agungi.
Re: In Need Of Budget Size Hotels Close To Victoria Island by Eldeethedon: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Search on www.hotels.ng
Re: In Need Of Budget Size Hotels Close To Victoria Island by Lexusgs430: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2017
barnaby04:
Good morning,

Am in need of a low budget hotel somewhere very close to Victoria Island where I can easily access V.I to meet up with an important early morning appointment soonest.

Preferred places in mind are nice budget size hotels/guest houses around lagos island, obalende or Onikan axis if there are places around those areas.

Your recommendations and kind advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

www.jovago.com
Re: In Need Of Budget Size Hotels Close To Victoria Island by barnaby04(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Thanks guys for all the suggestions, will check out the websites suggested.

(1) (Reply)

13Facts About US B-2 Stealth Bomber,The Most Adv. & Most Expensive Aircraft Ever / . / Beautiful Scenery From Puerto Rico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.