Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. (66326 Views)

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
1:— I want to visit all the beaches in Lagos grin.
So far I have done 4.
-Elegushi
-Atican
-La Champagne Tropicana
-Oniru/Moist Beach

I have documented one previously. Posted my last trip to La Campagne Tropicana HERE

This time I visited Oniru Beach. A private beach owned by the Onirus. It is located at Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island. It is the street in front of Yesufu Abiodun Way(where you have Four Points by Sheraton).

As usual I checked the estimate on Uber, I always do this. Just to know the distance and total cost of such trip.

Very cheap ehn...

Pic 1: Estimate via Uber.
Pic 2. Yam chips and grilled turkey. I was hungry. Had to get something to chew on.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2020

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2020

6 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2020

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2020

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2020

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2020

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by seunlayi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Assuming I m lia Muhammed

grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by seunlayi(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Oshomole will write

grin grin

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by mkoabiola: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Why u de book space.

Show pix.

Av u been to baracuda beach/resort.

I need d link.

Plan to visit soon
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by majamajic(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Landmark is the best beach in lagos now

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by LosC: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
majamajic:
Landmark is the best beach in lagos now

She didn't ask you though

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:01am On Feb 24, 2020
Lagos is just too sweet mehn! cheesy
(As long as you get money for pocket!)

Eko dun mawole......

@QueenPoco, your pictures quality is so so sharp, clear and crispy.
Thumbs up!
Na dis kind thread we dey like..... cheesy

:— I want to visit all the beaches in Lagos . So far I have done 4. 
-Elegushi
-Atican
-La Champagne Tropicana
-Oniru/Moist Beach 
Those are 4 of the most beautiful and interesting places in Lagos already.....
Keep it coming beautiful......
That Barbecue is so on point mehn! wink

The Best Barbecue are the ones you eat with friends!!

BARBECUE IS LOVE!
BARBECUE IS LIFE!!

If you love life, then EAT BARBECUE!.......@[/color] say so!

@Oniru beach,
Apart from Barbecue,
You will be treated to freshly caught seafood at local restaurants close to the beach.

*[color=#990000]singing*

Eko dun mawole
Toba ti lowo lapo
Asabi to'n sha dollar
Awon paddy mi to'n shey BBQ
Eko dun ju bayii lo
Awon ara ibi lo mu omo ope salo
Eh eh

Owo wa leko
Awa kan wa okay oh

Ma lo fo bi Awo
Awa o le salo fun won

Ti won ba de, ama kiwon kabo
Awa la leko Iwo ma fo
Mafo, Inside life
Orisirisi nkan lo'n shele.........

Kuronbe...

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2020
Keep it coming...

More pix..
Your pics too undecided
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by LosC: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2020
post=86903905:

Another childish comment from these NL kids.
Now, start to slap yasef kiddo...

You should even be happier that i mentioned you sef.
Fetus

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by 72Morale: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2020
Nice thread I must admit, albeit your photographing skills needs to be worked on. It wasn't neutrally documented. If you could publicize the faces of the tax collectors, I see no reason why you should blur the face of that fair waitress on white and blue bumshot.

That's aside anyway!

But if truth must be told; a typical Onitsha brought up will choose and prefer to catch his/her fun in River Niger rather than spending at least 10k to visit Oniru Beach just for snapping sake without enjoying the beach.

The only thing they can spend upto 10k for is Biafran Flag.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by crackkhaus: 1:19am On Feb 24, 2020
Ohh dear, not again...

If this girl has no intention of showing her face in photos, why does she even upload photos of herself in these things?

Like, what's the point?

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:41am On Feb 24, 2020
LosC:

You should even be happier that i mentioned you sef.
Fetus
@OP Pocohontas, can you kindly report this person to the moderators for violating Rule 1.
He's about to start doing what he knows how to do best,
Canceling posts, posting off topic and derailing threads.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Ishilove: 1:54am On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:

As usual I checked the estimate on Uber, I always do this. Just to know the distance and total cost of such trip.

Very cheap ehn...

Pic 1: Estimate via Uber.
Pic 2. Yam chips and grilled turkey. I was hungry. Had to get something to chew on.
Chop alooooooooone! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Ishilove: 1:57am On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:
4:— Sat down to see some girls dancing. We might as well enjoy the show. They tried, I have to give them that.

All pics of the girls. Seems they were shooting a video.
Lord knows how much I hate all these nyash dancing. See this one's dry nyash

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Ishilove: 1:59am On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:
5:— Got some pictures of what they offer and their prices. They are really good at what they do.

Zoom in to see properly.
One bottle of whiskey 50k?? When Seaman schnapps neva finish. undecided Dom Perignon 135k? shocked That's some people's salary.

J111333, get your broke ass here! Your annual savings no fit buy one bottle of cognac. Local man cheesy

But wait o, Poco, scotch bonnet na ata rodo na? Abi is it tatashe...? So tatashe and fish is 6,500? Una doh o angry

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Akpaamunsi: 2:05am On Feb 24, 2020
[s]:

@OP Pocohontas, can you kindly report this person to the moderators for violating Rule 1.
He's about to start doing what he knows how to do best,
Canceling posts, posting off topic and derailing threads.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
[/s]

Gbegborun

12 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Alexandre7: 2:10am On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:
10:— Pictures of me, his favorite evening newspaper. smiley embarassed

My Observations;
- Oniru beach is really crowded. The crowd was massive. I couldn’t take pictures anyhow, before person slap me. grin

2. Moist Beach is clean, the water is cleaner too. The waves are calmer.

3. Overall it seems to be a fun place. I sat in the sand till 8pm when we left. I get work to go.

4. It isn’t so far for people coming from the mainland, neither is it far for people on the Island. In comparison to the other beaches down Lekki/Epe expressway.

5. If you are like me that loves taking clear pictures of the scenery, you may try going any day but the weekend.

The last picture is me playing with sand. cheesy

So like how many of you embarked on this trip?

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Alexandre7: 2:12am On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:
10:— Pictures of me, his favorite evening newspaper. smiley embarassed

My Observations;
- Oniru beach is really crowded. The crowd was massive. I couldn’t take pictures anyhow, before person slap me. grin

2. Moist Beach is clean, the water is cleaner too. The waves are calmer.

3. Overall it seems to be a fun place. I sat in the sand till 8pm when we left. I get work to go.

4. It isn’t so far for people coming from the mainland, neither is it far for people on the Island. In comparison to the other beaches down Lekki/Epe expressway.

5. If you are like me that loves taking clear pictures of the scenery, you may try going any day but the weekend.

The last picture is me playing with sand. cheesy

Lol...

Seems like you had a lot of fun,

Why’re the Drinks so expensive?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.