Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

One Killed As Dangote Truck Damages Two Cars In Magodo, Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Killed As Dangote Truck Damages Two Cars In Magodo, Lagos (20046 Views)

Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed As Dangote Truck Damages Two Cars In Magodo, Lagos by Epositive(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
venai:
Ritualist? Kamnukwa! Reckless driving is the problem please. Nigerian drivers are always in a hurry to no where.

you are right tho

#positivevibes
Re: One Killed As Dangote Truck Damages Two Cars In Magodo, Lagos by nwakibie3(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
theophorus:
The Distributor loses...

That's the Brilliancy of Sub-contracting distribution.

Just sorry for the Distributor and hope this doesn't push him out of business.

Shalom!
Re: One Killed As Dangote Truck Damages Two Cars In Magodo, Lagos by Eledan: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Epositive:
i wont be suprise if someone tells me dangote is a ritualist.... enough of this accidents of a thing ojere

#positivevibes

I don't think that is correct. The problem lies with his penchant for engaging all these illiterate Hausa truck drivers that thinks because they drive a Dangote truck, they are lords of the road after smoking and drinking all sort of nonsense.
Re: One Killed As Dangote Truck Damages Two Cars In Magodo, Lagos by shaicollins(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=Amoyinoluwa24 post=54106807]A Dangote Truck loaded with cement lost its control and damaged two cars along Adekunle Road, Magodo area of Lagos state. One life was lost, according to the Lagos

(Linkage Standard Assurance PLC Enhanced Motor Third Party Cover)
it is an enhanced Third Party Motor Insurance with Limited Coverage for Own damage at a small cost.
Features&Benefits
* Cover is only for own damage with maximum Limit of N250,000.
* The Policy DOES NOT COVER THEFT and as such total loss under Theft is not covered * policy Excess :10,000 or 10% of claim amount.
* Premium: 10,000.

contact me 09039302845
e-mail: ooluwo@linkageassurance.com
Re: One Killed As Dangote Truck Damages Two Cars In Magodo, Lagos by ojibole(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
dangote trucks have killed more people than boko harram
Re: One Killed As Dangote Truck Damages Two Cars In Magodo, Lagos by Pylony(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dangote trucks have being harvesting motorist since 1900.
Re: One Killed As Dangote Truck Damages Two Cars In Magodo, Lagos by Petdagr8t(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Meanwhile one of his truck destroyed my car beyond repair last month but instead for them to compensate me some fools posing as Dangote managers are claiming damages ie that I should give them money to repair their truck. chai wanders should never end. Injustice in the highest other.
Re: One Killed As Dangote Truck Damages Two Cars In Magodo, Lagos by Petdagr8t(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Meanwhile one of his truck destroyed my car beyond repair last month but instead for them to compensate me some fools posing as Dangote managers are claiming damages ie that I should give them money to repair their truck. chai wanders never end. Injustice in the highest order.
Re: One Killed As Dangote Truck Damages Two Cars In Magodo, Lagos by owambe22(f): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
A Dangote Truck loaded with cement lost its control and damaged two cars along Adekunle Road, Magodo area of Lagos state. One life was lost, according to the Lagos Emergency management Agency (LASEMA). See Photos

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/one-killed-as-dangote-truck-damages-two.html
you fool you call that Dangote truck just b/cos it's carrying Dangote cement doesn't make it his truck

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Obudu / All Flights across The US Grounded Due To Computer Outage / 6 FGGC Students Survive Brutal Crash On Abuja-lokoja Highway (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.