Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out (7923 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University,zaria Post Utme 2014/2015 Result Is Out!!! / Federal Polytechnic Nekede First Batch Admissions List Out! / Oauife Admission List Finally Out On Eportal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by PHARMSON: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2009
HELLO FELLOW NAIRA LAND ESPECIALLY ABUSITE I WISH TO TELL U AND CONGRATULATE THOSE THAT APPLY INTO ABU, ZARIA THAT THE LONG AWAITTED ADMISSION LIST OF THE SAID UNIVERSITY IS OUT AND PLACED AT THE NORTH GATE OF THE SCHOOL. HOPEFULLY IT WILL PLACE ON THE SCHOOL SITE LATER IN THE EVENING. ONCE MORE CONGRATULATIONS.[b][/b]
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by xrazzy(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2009
pharmson, ibrahimowo, blacksnip and other would be abusite wishing you best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by donaldjeo: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2009
ok,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by Ameh2(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2009
scared right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by xrazzy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2009
any nairalander in zaria that can help with checking
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by Ameh2(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2009
do u hve an email id
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by walex25(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2009
Pls any nairalander should check this name for me in samaru.

MUBARAK ABDULLATEEF COMPUTER SCIENCE 92639698GI

PLS PLS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by Ameh2(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2009
chill man the list will be in the site latest in the evening,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by xrazzy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2009
any nairalander in the house with facts and figures of the admission list
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by childhood: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2009
hello nairaland, pls and pls i also applied for admission in abu zaria. i will be very grateful if u can check 4me. name omopariola john towoju, department political science.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by mccyan: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2009
I'm sure things are gon'o get cool, We'll be waiting like we use to, and God will crown our effort around with success. WISH ALL ABUSITES THE GREATEST LUCK, but remember it's God not any man.I'm also an applicant any way.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by ibrahimowo(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2009
My fellow nairalanders, please what is the latest news over there in ABU, will this list still be uploaded on the official website tonight?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by xrazzy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2009
let's wait and see. am on the internet up to this hour because i'm waiting for the list to be uploaded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by ibrahimowo(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2009
If at all its pasted tonight, how do you think we are going to check it? Will it be pasted just like that for all to see or will there be procedures?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by xrazzy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2009
i want to thank this guy - adetola. he helped me to check mine yesterday and to god be the glory, i am now an abusite. got admitted to the dept of mass communication. TO PHARMSON, IBRAHIMOWO, AMEH, BLACKSNIP AND HOST OF OTHERS, WISHING YOU BEST OF LUCK. SEE ALL OF YA IN ZARIA
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by ibrahimowo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2009
congratulations to all those who have seen there names most especially @xrazzy in wish you a successful spell in ABU. I wish in had known my own faith right now but it seems i have to wait till the list is pasted on the website as i don't have anyone to check the list for me. Anyone with the accurate and actual time the list will be pasted on the site? please, i need help right now. once again, congratulations to all ABU freshers.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by 4face(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2009
someone has check 4 me yesterday and my name is out, but i heard the registration start on 18th of this month is that true? i thougth the list should av been on net by now, becos not evrybody has known is or her faith well i wish all naira land applicant all the best, olanrewaju is my name, a bus- adm at student at kongo here is my number (08074027393) let celebrate this 2gether. all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2009
Am happy for you guys that your name are out, am very sure my name will be there by God's grace . Goodluck , i sent my name to someone in Zaria to hep check, but I haven't gotten any news yet from the person .
Goodluck to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by rakeya(f): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2009
congratulations in advance BLACKSNIP and other abusites freshers.i hope your name(BLACKSNIP) will be out because i know you will be the happiest person, just don't worry it is out already congratulations once again
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2009
rakeya:

congratulations in advance BLACKSNIP and other abusites freshers.i hope your name(BLACKSNIP) will be out because i know you will be the happiest person, just don't worry it is out already congratulations once again

Amen . Thanks alot, I pray so .
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by Boyoart: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2009
Please can anyone help me check my name i stay in lagos

JAMB Reg. Number: 92731170GF
Name: SALAWU ADEBAYO YUSUF

please e kind enoough to call me on 07081628210
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by ISAACTOBY(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]can someone help me with the checking of my name, OLORUNMEYAN ISAAC TOBI, MBBS, 92534329FC
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by Boyoart: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
Letts oth pray we are lucky someone hel us check it, and good luckwink
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by xrazzy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2009
THE LIST IS YET TO BE UPLOADED TO ABU WEBSITE BUT VERY SOON IT WILL BE. FOR THOSE THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANYBODY IN ZARIA CALL THIS NUMBER 07061589296 ADETOLA. HE HELPED ME TO CHECK MINE YESTERDAY AND HE IS A NICE GUY FEEL FREE TO CALL HIM. I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE UPDATES

@IBRAHIMOWO
THANKS FOR THAT COMPLIMENT. WISHING YOU BEST OF LUCK
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by blinksy: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
Pls i'm dying out of anxiety. pls tel me wen it wil be out on the net. i'm lukin 4ward to ur answer
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by xrazzy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
@blinksy
i don't think the list will be uploaded in time but to calm your anxiety, get someone to check it for you in Zaria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by saints2(f): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2009
Hello All,
I am really anxious now, I think I can clam myself but I just can't, Pls anybody that can help me to check mine please help me out, This is my details,

NAME; AJAYI OLUWAROTIMI E
JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER; 92112634GD
COURSE; COMPUTER SCIENCE.

Pls you can call or text me. God bless you for saving a life. 08064823535

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by Mckuul(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2009
Hurray,two different people checked my name,and they saw my name,greatest abusites great.my name is Ese,a bus-adm student.my number is 07085554473.gud luck to those who hav not checked out for their name.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by Dclique(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2009
Congratulation to those who made the list. wink
Re: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out by Yaryasa: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2009
Hey guys. Do congratulate me for i got Sociology level 200. I hope everyone success.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri??? / NLNG Nigeria Prize For Science 2018: Call For Entries / Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.