Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

How I Built My Own Solar Power Generator In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How I Built My Own Solar Power Generator In Nigeria (622 Views)

How I Built My Rc Helicopter At Home [photo Gallary] / How I Built My Rc Helicopter At Home / Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Built My Own Solar Power Generator In Nigeria by java10(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
In my video tutorials, I will teach you for FREE how to build your own solar generator in Nigeria for free you can learn and build for others and make money doing that.

What you are about to learn cost between N40,000 to N100,000 to learn in Lagos, Portharcout and Ibadan. I will also show you where to buy the durable equipment if you want to buy it outside Nigeria.

I started an experiment, and am here to teach you FOR FREE how I was able to build my own solar power in Nigeria.

The experiment started after I heard how efficient solar power is, I decided to give it a try, I bought all the components required connected them together and it blew my mind when I discovered that electricity from solar is real and healthier that that generated mechanically from a generator, though it has its own disadvantages which are the cost but it is noiseless, constant voltage. Renewable Energy and so it is free.

Solar energy is the only truly renewable energy source available to man. It can be harnessed in all areas of the world. It is also available every day.
JOIN ME AS I TAKE YOU BY THE HAND AND TEACH YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO START MAKING MONEY BY BUILDING FOR OTHERS https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCXpV9Rn9IdMvSmwsuCTQ84ENf_HQgqjT

(1) (Reply)

10 Unknown Amazing Things You Can Do With Facebook Messenger / Checkout The Lunar Eclipse From Jos / The Meaning Of Chatbot And Why It Might Take Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.