Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

OAP Freeze Reacts To Actor Mahershala Ali Winning An Oscar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Freeze Reacts To Actor Mahershala Ali Winning An Oscar (506 Views)

Toyin Abraham Pregnant And Already Married To Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi (Photos) / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAP Freeze Reacts To Actor Mahershala Ali Winning An Oscar by JamieNaij(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Actor Mahershala Ali 8 years after converting to Islam has become the first Muslim to win an Oscar.

OAP Freeze shared the above photo where he was tagged in a comment saying Ali didn't pay his tithe but got an Oscar. Read what he wrote after the cut....

It is the greatest folly, to assume that God doesn't answer prayers from people practicing other religions, or that they won't make heaven.
-
It is also a manipulative tool, employed by yahoo boy pastors, to make sure you remain in their prison.
-
One sure way to guarantee yourself Hellfire, or an afterlife of tribulation and gnashing of teeth, lies in the substitution of God's word with the doctrine of greedy men.
-
Congratulations my dear Muslim brother, on your award, new record and tremendous achievements in your industry! The Convener of the #FreeThesheeple Christian movement, greets you with Asallam Alaikum, which means "peace be upon you" and is the true greeting of our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ! ~FRZ
-
John 20:21 KJV
[21] Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
-

Luke 24:36 KJV
[36] And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/oap-freeze-reacts-to-actor-mahershala.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRBE8ZVF9UT/

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: OAP Freeze Reacts To Actor Mahershala Ali Winning An Oscar by kachi19: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
why does this OAP guy make a fool of himself at any given opportunity?!? How religion take concern award?
people have been winning the Oscars since 1900s; Honor is given to who deserved it. Maharshala deserved it and he was honored
Re: OAP Freeze Reacts To Actor Mahershala Ali Winning An Oscar by goldbim(f): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin daddy freeze the catalyst..always reacting to everything..I wonder how his colleagues put up with him @work..He's seem like a handful..i could be wrong lipsrsealed.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Shares A Picture Of Miss Ihiala 2017, Calls Her Ugly / Amvca2017 Live Updates / Stylish Corporate Outfits You Should Try This Week(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.