Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: (7303 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / 9ice's Newest Track! / Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by lalaboi(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2009
Tosin. . .

You cant tell me 9ice's album was on point!. , . .The song is on point .this is just one of the few that made sense in the album!, . But c'mon. . . .peeps expected more. . . They expected him to match or surpass his 1st album . . .This album didnt!. . .I guess thats what the majority mean by the album being a flop. . .not a flop in the sense that its total crap. . .
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by lalaboi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2009
@Kay pumping

9ice song with ASA is the best song on that album!! Confirmed!! That was music with meaning and purpose. . .I play that song everyday! Unfortunately he didnt follow that standard through out the album

One other problem was not featuring his artistes like kayefi and co alot on the album. . . .apart from seriki!. . .A song with Kayefi woulda ecited so many! Too bad he decided to feature none of them . . .
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by punchlinee: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2009
lalaboi:

Tosin. . .

You cant tell me 9ice's album was on point!. , . .The song is on point .this is just one of the few that made sense in the album!, . But c'mon. . . .peeps expected more. . . They expected him to match or surpass his 1st album . . .This album didnt!. . .I guess thats what the majority mean by the album being a flop. . .not a flop in the sense that its total crap. . .

lalaboi has said it all, THE ALBUM IS TOTAL CRAP.
what i still dont understand is why tosin is seeing this album as a platinum hit.
where is tunde ply wood, to come and defend his comments.
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by lalaboi(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2009
punchlinee:

what i still dont understand is why tosin is seeing this album as a platinum hit.

Tse u sabi read sha?. . . . Dont put words in my mouth!
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by akinsadeez(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2009
how can anyone listen to 'respect is reciprocal','no be mistake' and pete pete and still say dis album is crap.a lot of ears need cleaning.I totally agree with tosin.This is a very good album.[color=][/color]
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by punchlinee: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2009
akinsadeez:

how can anyone listen to 'respect is reciprocal','no be mistake' and pete pete and still say dis album is crap.a lot of ears need cleaning.I totally agree with tosin.This is a very good album.[color=][/color]

like sister like son.
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by lalaboi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2009
@tosin. . .

Can you confirm something for me abeg. . .In the Digital album i have. . .Bluetooth and Bo kini yen are the same tracks . . . .is it any different from your CD?
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by punchlinee: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2009
lalaboi:

@tosin. . .

Can you confirm something for me abeg. . .In the Digital album i have. . .Bluetooth and Bo kini yen are the same tracks . . . .is it any different from your CD?

no they are not ! lalaboi u bought the pirated version , lalaboi you have been scammed. grin
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by lalaboi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2009
punchlinee:

no they are not ! lalaboi u bought the pirated version , lalaboi you have been scammed. grin

It just a mistake form their part. . .nor be them put am for amazon?
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by punchlinee: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2009
lalaboi:

It just a mistake form their part. . .nor be them put am for amazon?

HA SEE YOU , U NEVER HERE SAY PIRATES DON TAKE OVER ITUNES, AMAZON AND CDBABY FOR NAIJA?
YOU HAVE FALLEN FOWL TO AN ONLINE SALE SCAM, THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL ASCAMBO.
STOP BUYING PIRATED COPIES!!!! grin grin
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by lalaboi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2009
Sharap jor. . .if it was a scam 9ice woudlnt be pasting it on his FB page

http://www.facebook.com/alapomeji9ice
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by tosinaded(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2009
i can only count 3hits on his 2nd album!!!!!!

gongo aso
street credibility
and photocopy

and i av like 6 hits aon tradition

gbamu gbamu
pete pete
i dont care
respect is reciprocal
once bitten twice shy
bo kini yen

i really dunno wut some peeps are looking for!!! another gongo aso song?
common guys, different albums with different style jo!!!
go back and listen to those songs and tell me they are not hits grin

punchlinee:

u know i know U!!!!!!
no dey misquote person to make ur point!!!!

dejiariyo:

Id cabasa,had did only one track on that album which is energy and to me its the best produce track on that album and have u asked urself why idcabasa and jahbless left for yes record?

and besides id cabasa produce this song

[flash=400,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkc7UerV2CQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]

says alot for me.

i really dont get you here o!!!
u say Energy is the best produced song on the album that i disagreee. . . go back and listen to the album

u claim 9ice and his peeps have beef or something u forget the trio of 9ice, jahbless and Cabasa did a song together on cabasa's album!!!

Again i dnt understand the point ure tryn to make sayn we should ask ourselves why cabasa anss jasbless left for yes records,
cabasa own his record label, which is coded tunes, so if he left coded for yes, then i dnt see how its as a result of any misunderstanding with 9ice

Ur greatest blunder is saying that because of beef btwn cabasa and 9ice, thats why he produced konko jabele grin
guy u fall my hand, u dey the music business with them. Its called business ok, abi se na only for 9ice cabasa come life
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by kene86(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2009
lalaboi:

Tosin. . .

The colabo with Asa was nice.It tried to save his album but could not.To me this effort by 9ice in this his traditionit's just another mediocre work. If 9ice wasn't so popular I'm sure the album would not even sell a single record. His voice didn't even sound too good in it.I think making money has made him loose some creativity.Some musicians are better with what they do when the got lttle dough but once the fame comes the get arrogant and plain ''LAZY"
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by punchlinee: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2009
kene86:

If 9ice wasn't so popular I'm sure the album would not even sell a single record. His voice didn't even sound too good in it.I think making money has made him loose some creativity.
once the fame comes they get arrogant and plain ''LAZY"

hmm true talk. money has entered his brain , where did all the creativity go? 9ice no suppose release this kind low class album , he just be like say na upcoming musician dey sing. 9ice suppose know say hin be A-list artist.
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by bilms(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2009
we are not saying the album is a total crap, but not upto expectation,

i will say all the tracks are not bad, but not equally good as well, i bet u none of that track will make any major impact,

when 2face did african queen, expectation was high on the next album, but when he produced the next album, it was equally grea8 , this is what we expect from 9ice, but now he produced an average song,

i bet u, if I -Sola8 should release a more meaniful Album, then nice wil struggle to compete,

i just hope omo iya wouldnt Bleep up too,

Arafada
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by tosinaded(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2009
bilms:

we are not saying the album is a total crap, but not upto expectation,

i will say all the tracks are not bad, but not equally good as well, i bet u none of that track will make any major impact,

when 2face did african queen, expectation was high on the next album, but when he produced the next album, it was equally grea8 , this is what we expect from 9ice, but now he produced an average song,

i bet u, if I -Sola8 should release a more meaniful Album, then nice wil struggle to compete,

i just hope omo iya wouldnt bleep up too,

Arafada

hun undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by joy0987654: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2009
9ice is a disappointment.
i use to like his music but the truth is the album is a 4k up but the song with ASA is the best song on that album!! Confirmed!!
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by punchlinee: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2009
joy0987654:

9ice is a disappointment.
i use to like his music but the truth is the album is a 4k up but the song with ASA is the best song on that album!! Confirmed!!

everybody cant be saying the same thing , its obvious the album is crap regarding 9ice high standard.
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by tosinaded(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2009
what if everybody is foolish undecided
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by bilms(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2009
then u must be the king of the foolish people,

if i may ask? why are backing nice when its obvious that he produce some less standard, i guess u work as is marketer,

well go tell him u failed us this time, we will be xpecting something better next time,

lol,
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by tosinaded(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2009
bilms:

then u must be the king of the foolish people,

if i may ask? why are backing nice when its obvious that he produce some less standard, i guess u work as is marketer,

well go tell him u failed us this time, we will be xpecting something better next time,

lol,

young man~~

i aint no marketer!!!
i am tosinadeda cool
and tradition is deep ok! mixing might be bad but i bet u the lyrics are heavy
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2009
As for me, I'm not impressed with this Tradition 9ice album, embarassed

I will prefer to listen to his 1st & 2nd album - Little Money & Gongo Aso

All the tracks are on point:::

Seems 9ice is changing his style of music
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by lalaboi(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2009
faakay:

As for me, I'm not impressed with this Tradition 9ice album, embarassed

I will prefer to listen to his 1st & 2nd album - Little Money & Gongo Aso

All the tracks are on point:::

Seems 9ice is changing his style of music

Exactly!
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2009
lalaboi:

Exactly!

The guy should change back to his previous style with immediate effect angry, people don wake-up now, if u sing crap! u know go seLL  grin no be swear oo
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by lalaboi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2009
faakay:

The guy should change back to his previous style with immediate effect angry, people don wake-up now, if u sing crap! u know go seLL  grin no be swear oo

Not really. . .He's got a large fan base. . .Peeps will buy! and his new style will appeal to older peeps!. . .some of the beats on this album remind me of Shina peters and the rest! lol. . . . Peeps go still buy am. .
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by punchlinee: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2009
when modenine drop album , everybody was talking abouit deathblow , i can see what people are talkinga bout in 9ice tradition haha 9ice na A-list artist for naija now,i am grossly dissapointed , i can even retain any song m na delete i delete am cuzz my hard drive don dey full,
you think say i fit delete mi , saucekid and modenine like that ?

or u think say i fit delete street credibility and photocopy like that ??
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2009
lalaboi:

Not really. . .He's got a large fan base. . .Peeps will buy! and his new style will appeal to older peeps!. . .some of the beats on this album remind me of Shina peters and the rest! lol. . . . Peeps go still buy am.  .

I see:: he's diverting,

But what is happening to ISOLATE? The Record LabeL is dulling that guy!!! poor him

Funniest thing, all the naija artist jst dey drop album n tracks against december!! strategy 2 perform more shows cheesy

punchlinee:

or u think say i fit delete street credibility and photocopy like that ??

Men, i can't delete that album ooo heee!! Album wey go make u dey smiLe!! bad inspiration!
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by tosinaded(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2009
ofoka i doubt if u even have the album!!
if ur damn harddisk is full, f.ckn get a new one
no1 givees 2fukcs abt ur harddisk!!!

@lalaboi & fakaay
explain wut u guys meen by changing style, am lost!!
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2009
tosinaded@:

@lalaboi & fakaay
explain wut u guys meen by changing style, am lost!!

He changing his style to kinda of fuji or something, I don't really get it, undecided
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by punchlinee: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2009
lol
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by bilms(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2009
if 9ice try to join fuji, saridon P will send him back to hip hop with quick action with lyrics, even his baba pasuma that has been there for over 2o years is not getting things clear any longer, saridom p don punish them with liyrics,

lol.hhhh====hahahahha

grin grin grin
Re: 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: by Soforte(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2009
The Missing songs on the digital album of Tradition will be made available for free download on the soforte website. we apologize.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Tribute Song To Mc Loph Is Out - Pain In My Heart / Asa 2020 Mixtape (for You To Download) / 2face New Single "swallow Your Pride".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.