Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

US Visa Refused Cos Of Pregnancy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Visa Refused Cos Of Pregnancy (689 Views)

Spouse Visa Refused Based On Wrong English Test / UK Spouse Visa Refused Under 320 (11) For Obtaining University Degrees/appeal- / Uk Visit Visa Refused. Urgent Help Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

US Visa Refused Cos Of Pregnancy by rattlesnake(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
My Sister in law Applied for visiting visa today to US in lagos......the interview was going well till the consular officer asked
are you pregnant?
my sister said yes
the officer asked " do u know the bills for giving birth in US"
my sister inlaw said she is going for a training in illonois (she works with Exxon mobil) that she isint going to deliver and that the pregnancy is still very young...that her trip is mainly for training
next thing "yellow paper rejection"

so my question
is it a crime to be pregnant and travel to US for other business?
Re: US Visa Refused Cos Of Pregnancy by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2017

(1)

No Travel Ban Against Nigeria- US Govt / Hilarious British Airways Safety Video Featuring Mr Bean, Chiwetel Ejiofor / Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.