Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / . (993 Views)

Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo / God Knows Tomorrow "Olorunmola" / Pls Kindly Help My Dear Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: . by Ellyne(f): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hello Mister Oga. If you're really in love with bae, you need no one's words to express your feelings for her on her Birthday. Think of something nice to say. The poem is suppose to be from your heart ahb?? Toh, go ahead. It doesn't have to be perfect. Happy Birthday to your Bae
Re: . by 1mmanuel(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
I wrote this last year. I'm not a good poet but I hope it helps.
My Egyptian Queen:
From the highest pyramid
To the dept of the Nile
Never had I seen a woman
Sacred to mortals
And pleasing to gods
You soft gazing eyes
pierces my soul
As your dainty fingers
Heals my wound
Your smile commands the sun to rise
And your voice makes babies sleep
I become a king to smite your enemies
And a slave to please you
My heart froze the Nile
And your warm heart restored it
Give me love and not gold
And I will be your servant
But you shall promise
To be my Egyptian Queen

2 Likes

Re: . by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ellyne:
Hello Mister Oga. If you're really in love with bae, you need no one's words to express your feelings for her on her Birthday. Think of something nice to say. The poem is suppose to be from your heart ahb?? Toh, go ahead. It doesn't have to be perfect. Happy Birthday to your Bae

Hi mrs madam.... Wanting a poem written doesnt mean I can't pour out my thoughts. People even pay for wedding proposal ideas...
Thanks for the birthday wish
Re: . by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Go and copy Love Me Jeje lyrics

(1) (Reply)

HER BODY GUARD Episode 1 A Must Read / The Greatest Prize On Earth / Apologia To Trivia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.