Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Happened In Church Yesterday - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Happened In Church Yesterday (648 Views)

Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened / This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State / Crazziest Run Happened In Nysc Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened In Church Yesterday by Kingjags: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
OK I was in church(House On the Rock) yesterday and it was time for testimony time. everyone was sharing testimony then this fine beautiful girl came outside to share her testimony.
With her 'I don't know if it's fake American accent' her testimony goes thus, praise the lord I received my NYSC call up letter and have been deployed to Aso rock Abuja. (in my mind as a typical street boy while others were clapping, I was like are you mad?, when we all know the VP is your uncle and in fact you schooled in Canada you com come here they give testimony after using the proverbial long leg, God punish poverty)

Between and me I they somewhere in Ebonyi about to start taking secondary school kids Biology and Chemistry, choi
Re: What Happened In Church Yesterday by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hes a GOD of connections grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blue Print For Corpers / Nysc Trouble / NYSC Adamawa Camp Platoon 2 On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.