Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand (3544 Views)

Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics / Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves / Endwatch Breaking News!! : Swedish Workers Implanted With Microchips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by MrPRevailer(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Right hand or forehead.

The Obama-Healthcare bill is a policy that mandate all Americans to be implanted with a chip on the Right hand or forehead.
This is just a precautionary warning of what is to come, The 66' Mark of the beast.

Can Atheists begin to see that the Bible is true, the events are inescapable happening before their eyes?

WARNING ABOUT THE BEAST'S MARK: Apart from people being about to transact seamlessly (buy/sell) with this implanted chip, the anti-christ will also promise that it will LENGHTHEN lifespan to 500 years or more. However for this to take effect, the implanted chip will change the Human DNA once installed. And you will become a Nephilim. Part human, Part alien.
And that amounts to total corruption of the creature and ETERNAL DAMNATION without remedy of salvation. Once the DNA is corrupt by this tech, it is permanent and no reversal.
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by ekrizz(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
End time things
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by 14teenK: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dullards go just come here post trash without proof....DA Bleep IS WRONG WITH YOU

3 Likes

Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by MrPRevailer(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
14teenK:
Dullards go just come here post trash without proof....DA Bleep IS WRONG WITH YOU

Maybe you still live in the cave, because you don't know what the Obama-healthcare bill is. I MUST have to upload videos, and websites that you won't read.

1 Like

Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by 14teenK: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pls mr no all help us living in the cave with the link....RUBBISH
MrPRevailer:

Maybe you still live in the cave, because you don't know what the Obama-healthcare bill is. I MUST have to upload videos, and websites that you won't read.

1 Like

Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by jonbellion(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
14teenK:
Pls mr no all help us living in the cave with the link....RUBBISH
lool
I wonder why you're even wasting your time answering him

1 Like

Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by johnydon22(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
what has chip implant got to do with atheists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by obinna58(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Don't panic the chip is called technological advancement
The lord will quickly take ur ass through rapture cos sure u don't wanna die

1 Like

Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 28, 2017
So nothing has changed? We still got same old paranoid Christians lingering about.. I have got a lot of catching up to do... My Christian brethren and atheist friends have probably boiled one another alive... *sighs*

1 Like

Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by Wilgrea7(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2017
lordnicklaus:
So nothing has changed? We still got same old paranoid Christians lingering about.. I have got a lot of catching up to do... My Christian brethren and atheist friends have probably boiled one another alive... *sighs*

hello bro... longest time... how u doing?
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by mrmrmister: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Paranoia and Religion go hand in hand.
Smh

1 Like

Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by MrPRevailer(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
1) Those who take the mark will suffer grievous and noisy sores on their bodies.

2) The reign of the Antichrist will be STOPPED by Jesus Christ after the 7th year of his reign.
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dude grin your time machine is broken grin you landed in 2017 lmao. Obama isn't President anymore and Trump is trying to scrap the Affordable Healthcare Act undecided

Also, throughout Obama's 8 year long administration, I never saw anyone with the implanted chip undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
MrPRevailer:
Right hand or forehead.

The Obama-Healthcare bill is a policy that mandate all Americans to be implanted with a chip on the Right hand or forehead.
This is just a precautionary warning of what is to come, The 66' Mark of the beast.

Can Atheists begin to see that the Bible is true, the events are inescapable happening before their eyes?

WARNING ABOUT THE BEAST'S MARK: Apart from people being about to transact seamlessly (buy/sell) with this implanted chip, the anti-christ will also promise that it will LENGHTHEN lifespan to 500 years or more. However for this to take effect, the implanted chip will change the Human DNA once installed. And you will become a Nephilim. Part human, Part alien.
And that amounts to total corruption of the creature and ETERNAL DAMNATION without remedy of salvation. Once the DNA is corrupt by this tech, it is permanent and no reversal.

Sir,
I'm sorry but where did you get this info? This is so very incorrect and quite dangerous to post.
Now I love my Christian brothers and sisters. I love people of all other religions..and "free-thinking" people as well. But I have to also respond to error...when I see it (regardless of who one is).
You have to be wiser, with all due respect, in trying to interpret scriptures...and not just put stuff out for "shock value".
Maybe, however, this is just a joke or mock or something....one never knows in the "Religion" section

1 Like

Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by gabe: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
D 666 chip story was spewed by republican right wing religious extremists to garner support for d republican party in their fight against obamacare. Obamacare cut into d pockets of big healthcare providers that sponsor the republican party. Obamacare has provided healthcare to 22 million more americans that had no previous cover. The republicans know they cant cut it without a major outcry, thats why they need this propaganda.
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by MarieSucre(f): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
johnydon22:
what has chip implant got to do with atheists.

You'll not keep quiet now before they'll label you anti-christ. Loool
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hello bro... longest time... how u doing?
I'm okay. you?
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by johnydon22(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

You'll not keep quiet now before they'll label you anti-christ. Loool
hahahahaha they have called me that countless, that one is a compliment now.

3 Likes

Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by SirVintageCock: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Holy sh!t

For real grin
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by MrPRevailer(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
MZLady39:

Sir,
I'm sorry but where did you get this info? This is so very incorrect and quite dangerous to post.
Now I love my Christian brothers and sisters. I love people of all other religions..and "free-thinking" people as well. But I have to also respond to error...when I see it (regardless of who one is).
You have to be wiser, with all due respect, in trying to interpret scriptures...and not just put stuff out for "shock value".
Maybe, however, this is just a joke or mock or something....one never knows in the "Religion" section

You're a joke. But you're speech is plainly disgusting.

The news is everywhere and on YouTube for adamant disbeliievers about the RFID chip which have already been implanted on millions.
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
MrPRevailer:

You're a joke. But you're speech is plainly disgusting.

The news is everywhere and on YouTube for adamant disbeliievers about the RFID chip which have already been implanted on millions.

Oh boy....here we go undecided
Hello Sir. I really didn't post a comment to argue with you....
I don't even know if I should reply to you because of the following:

1. You may be a child
2. You may be teen-ager
3. You may be a very young adult of 20-24.

If you are any of the above, then I need not go further.

But just for my curiosity....Could you answer the following questions?

Are you angry because:

1. I exposed an error?
2. I'm a woman?
3. I'm a woman who exposed error?

Have you ever lived in the U.S.?
Are you currently living in the U.S. (since March 2010)?

1. Do you have any knowledge of the Affordable Care Act...AKA (ObamaCare)?
2. Are you currently enrolled in ObamaCare?
3. Do you personally know someone with the RFID Chip implanted in his/her skin?

Just wondering...although I have Igbo blood (through my dad) running through my veins, I am only knowledgeable/familiar with the country I was born, raised and still living in. I cannot speak on Nigerian affairs...culture, celebrities, sports, politics, food etc...because my knowledge is extremely limited.
I'm learning. That's why I originally found Nairaland online and came here.
I try very hard to NOT speak on things that I have little knowledge of.

What makes me a joke?
What part of my "speech" is plainly disgusting? If you can identify where I was speaking profane, degrading, sensual, critical, destructive or inappropriate language, then please highlight it and I will apologize.

1. Do you truly take everything that's posted on YouTube as fact?

Believe it or not, but there are folks who put out "propaganda" "disinformation" and "sensational news" in order to further an agenda and confuse the masses, so that the real information goes unnoticed. I was telling you to be careful what you publish about things like that.
Thanks sir for answering these questions...but this is not the way the brethren should address each other if we have a disagreement
If you are my brother in Christ.....please do better as I will do the same.
Ms. Ngozi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by jonbellion(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
MZLady39:

Oh boy....here we go undecided
Hello Sir.
I don't even know if I should reply to you because of the following:

1. You may be a child
2. You may be teen-ager
3. You may be a very young adult of 20-24.

If you are any of the above, then I need not go further.

But just for my curiosity....Could you answer the following questions?

Are you angry because:

1. I exposed an error?
2. I'm a woman?
3. I'm a woman who exposed error?

Have you ever lived in the U.S.?
Are you currently living in the U.S. (since March 2010)?

1. Do you have any knowledge of the Affordable Care Act...AKA (ObamaCare)?
2. Are you currently enrolled in ObamaCare?

Just wondering...although I have Igbo blood (through my dad) running through my veins, I am only knowledgeable/familiar with the country I was born, raised and still living in. I cannot speak on Nigerian affairs...culture, celebrities, sports, politics, food etc...because my knowledge is extremely limited.
I'm learning. That's why I originally found Nairaland online and came here.

What makes me a joke?
What part of my "speech" is plainly disgusting? If you can identify where I was speaking profane, degrading, sensual, critical, destructive or inappropriate language, then please highlight it and I will apologize.

1. Do you truly take everything that's posted on YouTube as fact?

Believe it or not, but there are folks who put out "propaganda" "disinformation" and "sensational news" in order to further an agenda.
Thanks sir for answering these questions...but this is not the way the brethren should address each other if we have a disagreement
If you are my brother in Christ.....please do better as I will do the same.
Ms. Ngozi

ooh wow what a comment
I'm not a christian but this was great
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
jonbellion:
ooh wow what a comment
I'm not a christian but this was great

Hi Sir,
Oh I've seen some of your infamous posts before...thanks.
I just want him to be careful with propaganda
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by jonbellion(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
MZLady39:

Hi Sir,
Oh I've seen some of your infamous posts before...thanks.
I just want him to be careful with propaganda
lol
Infamous?
But baby boo I'm only saying the truth smiley
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by mack111(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
-
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 02, 2017
jonbellion:
lol
Infamous?
But baby boo I'm only saying the truth smiley

Yes..lol..
You are part of the infamous NL atheist gang. I spoke to one of your brothers the other day. Some of your brothers are more vocal than others.
"Your truth".....ok..
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by petra1(m): 1:54am On Mar 02, 2017
14teenK:
help us living in the cave with the link....RUBBISH

Here's a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Qaa0otqDc
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by jonbellion(m): 1:59am On Mar 02, 2017
MZLady39:

Yes..lol..
You are part of the infamous NL atheist gang. I spoke to one of your more popular brothers the other day. Some of your brothers are more vocal than others.
"Your truth".....ok..
lool
You'd soon join our crew cool
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 02, 2017
mack111:
Ehen, how does that affect the world? Even if this chip is tantamount to the pathetic 666 mark which is ridiculous, how does the bill affect the rest of the world? Is America the whole world?

Well...I will say that the U.S. usually sets the trend for what the rest of the world does. But the part that I'm questioning is the connection to healthcare.
Is Nigeria's healthcare system even able to handle something so large scale as that would be..in terms of finances & resources?
According to scripture, all will be affected, not just certain countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 02, 2017
jonbellion:
lool
You'd soon join our crew cool

Oh....no sir.... smiley
Never happening.....I'm solid!
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by jonbellion(m): 2:05am On Mar 02, 2017
MZLady39:

Oh....no sir.... smiley
Never happening.....I'm solid!
lool
Even for me honey pie cry
Re: ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 02, 2017
MrPRevailer,
Let me sincerely apologize for offending you if I have. I thought about it all day...and my conscience bothered me. If you truly believe what you posted....that's your choice. I wasn't trying to be rude sir...again my apologies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is CHRISTMAS A Pagan Festival? / I Am From China / As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.