Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC (6383 Views)

If You Are Studying Any Of This Course In Nigeria University, You Are Not In Sch / My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University / If You Are Studying Any Of These Courses In Nigerian Universities beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by Nicobande: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nigerian Universities commission drop warning , if you're studying any of these courses in nigerian universities you are not in school.
According to NUC, the under listed courses have not been accredited nigerian universities thus, a certificate issued for those courses would be considered useless.

1. UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NNSUKA)
Russian
Dentistry
Statistics

2. UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
Anatomy
Pharmacy

3. UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
Business Management
Theater & media arts
Public health

4. UNIVERSITY OF JOS
History & International Relations
Medical Laboratory Science
Biochemistry
Science Lab Technology

5. FEDRAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (OWERRI)
Architecture

6. MODIBBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (YOLA)
Banking
7. FEDRAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (MINNA)
Biology Education
Chemistry Education
Geography Education
Industrial & Technical Education
Mathematics
Physics

8. UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA
Accounting
English Language
Linguistics
Philosophy
Agricultural Education

9. ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA (BAUCHI)
Automobile Education
Building Technology Education
Business Education
Electrical Electronics Education
Integrated Science
Architecture
Building Industrial
Design Survey & Geo Informatics
Applied Geophysics
Engineering Physics
Physics Electronics.

10. UNIVERSITY OF UYO
Efik/Ibibio

11. NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY
Nursing
Industrial / Production Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

12. UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (EFFURUN)
Chemistry Environment Management &
Toxicology
Geophysics
Geology
Mathematics

13. FEDRAL UNIVERSITY WUKARI
English / Literary Studies

14. RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Quantity Surveying
Read more [url=http://www.nicobande.com/index.php/2017/02/27/if-youre-studyin…ot-in-school-nuc/] Accredited courses [/url].

Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Imagine, d innocent student suffers for 4yrs to bring out something tangible only to be told he studied in vain.May God save us from d corruptn involvd in accreditatn issues.Some schools go as far as hiring pseudo lecturers to deceive d accreditatn team.Why putting d future of ur students at stake when u dnt have d modalities for d courses offered?
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by yaqq: 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
waris ds
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by imanuel80(m): 12:50am On Feb 28, 2017
Trash list
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by Standing5(m): 2:52am On Feb 28, 2017
The real glorified secondary schools . . .
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by BlackOnassis(m): 5:03am On Feb 28, 2017
In other words, if you are in Northern or Eastern uni, you need to open your eyes and consult with NUC b4 wasting your life.
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by Onyenna(m): 6:32am On Feb 28, 2017
...and this is how they plan to waste someone's future!....

If you're a victim, better find your bearing oooh.....
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by seunlayi(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2017
This is suicidal
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by BreezyCB(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2017
Gbese
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by foxzy(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2017
hmm
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by Osasnidas(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2017
old news
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2017
Nonsense... Full list of lies
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by coolestchris(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2017
I have a certified certificate from civil engineering uniben and am still jobless...almost all nigerian certificates are useless...NUC should shut up

3 Likes

Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by beingme(f): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2017
From Aba to Kano to Lagos to Delta, Union Bank is lit! Simply the best!

Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by Womanitarian(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2017
beingme:
What!

2 Likes

Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by rattlesnake(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2017
beingme:
what! What!!

2 Likes

Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by JhimmySpark(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2017
God help our educational system.... It doesn't take the federal government anything to make all the federal uni's world class. But oga kwaruption no go allow am, na taboo for our kleptomaniac leaders.
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by Erums(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2017
so my aunt tht graduated from pharmacy in uniben unkor ,,....shes already working ooo.

1 Like

Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by kinngie(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2017
I know some will be waiting to see MUSIC tongue

1 Like

Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by Swizdoe(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Studying a course in Nigeria is more like a curse these days...
NUC should stfu
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
These are very nice and useful courses

But what is the NUC waiting for? Haven't those varsities applied for licenses? We should diversify, no be only graduates of law, medicine, accounting etc we go dey produce year in, year out
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by PromiseUche(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Not true. This is trash.
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by Cihegie(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
my name is Curtis Ihegie i am about to launch my ride sharing app...basically my app is designed to help everyone who cannot afford regular taxi or online car service...my prices are low and the cool thing about it is that rider are in control of their finances...this is the breakdown u use my app for the first-time u get 0.13 off..which means that instead of using paying N1600 to the other guys u pay N1392...u save N208...u get 0.14 percent every weekend and the cool thing about it is that ...it's the same service others offer the same car....remember ride with class but payless..www.Omoziride.com and my email is Curtisihegie13@gmail.com.....the app will be fully running on June 1 2017....riders can also schedule a ride at our website and we also have a platform for kids...if u re a parent and u are always very busy....OMOZI can help you out..all u have to do is go to our website and fill out our OMOZI for kids and we will take care of the rest...It's time to be in charge guys..don't let others fools u...let's take back our rides...prices will be revealed when the website is done...feel free to email me...Curtisihegie13@gmail.com..thanks

Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by GOLDENWOLF(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Informative....
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by EmmySparky(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
beingme:
what what what...
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Say you gained admission at 19 to study one of these courses in one of these schools. You're in 300l and you're told your course isn't accredited by NUC and that you'll need to go to another school. You're 22 and you go to another school to start from 200l or even 100l as the case may be. You graduate at 25 or 26 and serve for one year till you're 27. Now, you're through with your school struggle but all the entry level vacancies you're seeing are only for 25 years and below.
Summary: This country is messed up and the mess is affecting innocent students through no fault of theirs. It's just so sad.

1 Like

Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by tunjianny(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Check out this amazing platform where u donate money to people on the system and get 100% return within 5minutes and 5days. I have got some personal testimonies. Active support system. www.truedonations.net
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by ifyeez: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Who Naija Edu help
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by Ikigia: 1:35am On Mar 01, 2017
NUC.........how would unaccredited courses be running, and all you can do warn people?
Re: If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC by fippycbk(m): 4:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Stopped reading when I saw FUTO- Architecture. Probably this is an old news because Architecture, FUTO got accredited last year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poly Student Threatens To Sue First Bank For N250m / Top 100 Best University In Nigeria – 2013 University Ranking / Read This Warning SIGN Pasted In Front Of A Popular Brothel...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.