Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. (8313 Views)

Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Flexherbal(m): 5:15am On Feb 28, 2017
So many people have written articles on how to satisfy a girl/woman. I am here to add my voice " FRUITFULLY"

Eat natural food that enhances you performance as a man.

Men of our time eat to much of processed and preserved food. To worsen the situation, they take too much of alcohol and sugary things, instead the little quantity that the needs.

Some of the chemicals used in preserving some these food may not be good for you. So we always advise you to go natural, when their is an option.

* For tomatoes go for the fresh ones not cans.
* For meat, go for snails or fishes.
* For alcohol, go for little quantity of real palm wine. Here, you need to get fomy a trusted tapper, to avoid taking the ones that have been mixed with other things.
* For sweetener, go for natural honey, etc.
* For fruits and vegetables, go for fresh ones, not the ones that have spent days on the road and sun and rain.

Fruits lik watermelon and cucumber do wonders in the male organ.
If your case is low sperm count, add carrots and bananas. Do not forget that pap (akamu) and yogurt (specially made with low sugar is also good.

Outside all that, what i want to talk about now, is the date palm.

Date Fruit: Sexual health therapist Dr Kazeem, who works at a Sex Clinic in Lagos said men who had performance problems should incorporate dates in their diet.

He said: “A ‘dates’ fruit is a one-seeded fruit of the date palm tree, which is botanically known as Phoenix dactylifera and belongs to the family of Palmae (Arecaceae) plant. The common English names are dried dates, dates, date palm, etc; usually oblong, with varying sizes, shapes, colours, consistencies and quality. Eating dates will promote sperm quality and quantity as it is one of the best natural fruits used for male fertility. It also increases the size of testes in men and the size of breast in women.”

In other not to write too much, i will stop here.

You do not need to wait until things go wrong before you begin to eat well and eat right. Add fruits and vegetables to your daily meal.

You can even go on fruits diet (only fruits) for one, two or three days for detoxification. You will like yourself,afterwards

Drop your questions, those who are better than me are here and may also provide answers to your questions. Nairaland is a home of solutions.
(Questions relating to the male organ, only.)

Note: wash all fruits and vegetables very well before you eat.

Your health is your wealth!

2 Likes

Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Flexherbal(m): 5:16am On Feb 28, 2017
These fruits and many others are good for both male and female.

For pregnant women, see your doctor for a list of fruits that can help your baby grow well and healthily.

NOTE:
There are natural herbs that you can use to help youself, with no side effect.
While you maintain your body with fruits and vegetables

https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used in curing PreMAture ExPULsion and E.D
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by seunlayi(m): 6:20am On Feb 28, 2017
This is cool, I love educative threads like this
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Flexherbal(m): 6:43am On Feb 28, 2017
seunlayi:
This is cool, I love educative threads like this

Good bless you, Sir.

Most people already know these things. But, because we are always busy, we need constant reminders.
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by LAFO: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2017
Correct,

Bro Kunle, na wetin you go dey chop now. be these
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2017
That's a good info. I have been doing this for quite some the now & I love the result. Too much beer & sugar in take is a NO-NO for me, I rather go for water than beer. Mr Op, you forgot exercise because I know it helps to build strength for oza room things..

@ pics below.... Is that the "Dates Fruit" because I love eating it though I don't know the importance??

Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Flexherbal(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2017
Yes, boss.
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2017
I Like that.... Off to My village 'cause My village gets date palm and water melon plenty

Bye bye

Inbox me if u need them....
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by ademasta(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2017
Flexherbal:
Yes, boss.
Yes... Date is good and too sweet. Hope it doesn't cause pile sir@Flexherbal
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Flexherbal(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2017
ademasta:

Yes... Date is good and too sweet. Hope it doesn't cause pile sir@Flexherbal

It should be taken in moderation.

Too much of everything is bad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Very informative. To have a good sex life is pretty simple, just adhere to a good, healthy eating practises. As for the dates, they should be eaten in moderation as the fruits are quite sugary.

Ginger, garlic, goat-weed(this is the plant that makes he-goats chase female goats around for copulation after they must have consumed it).

1 Like

Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by ademasta(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Thanks
Flexherbal:

It should be taken in moderation.

Too much of everything is bad!
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Flexherbal(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
ademasta:
Thanks
You are welcome, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Flexherbal(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Eat well and eat right, rest when necessary, eats lots of fruits like : cucumber and watermelon, drink plenty of water, exercise moderately according to need, you will always have the strength to please madam.
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Flexherbal(m): 6:08am On Mar 04, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Very informative. To have a good sex life is pretty simple, just adhere to a good, healthy eating practises. As for the dates, they should be eaten in moderation as the fruits are quite sugary.

Ginger, garlic ...
Thanks, for adding your voice!
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Flexherbal(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Learn to exercise regularly and rest when necessary.
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Flexherbal(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Use natural honey in place of sugar.
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by muscleunited(m): 12:55am On Apr 13, 2017
you didnt tell what is an healthy organ. Cos my organ health and agility only improved when i began front squatting 100kg tongue and i hate cucumbers..jeezzzz

Build a better body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69HTk4qA4Y
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Flexherbal(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2017
muscleunited:
you didnt tell what is an healthy organ. Cos my organ health and agility only improved when i began front squatting 100kg tongue and i hate cucumbers..jeezzzz

Build a better body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69HTk4qA4Y

Exercises that can help your thighs are also very good!
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Flexherbal(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Get all the vitamins you need from natural source (food).

Some food that contain vitamin E: Leafy green vegetables, fruits, and nuts.
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Saturday80(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=Flexherbal post=54126299]So many people have written articles on how to satisfy a girl/woman. I am here to add my voice " FRUITFULLY"

You shall continue to reign big for telling the world the truth they need to know about what to eat and how to eat as men. To be a real man you must be 99% natural thank for your enlightenment Mr Flex.
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by Flexherbal(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
God bless you, boss!
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by mozele(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2018
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Ginger, garlic, goat-weed(this is the plant that makes he-goats chase female goats around for copulation after they must have consumed it).

goat weed? Lol. Never heard of that. Does it have a native name? And dont you think it is injurious to the health of any man who takes it? Ah
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by jbblues24(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2019
Wow! This is pretty good
Re: Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. by oluwaseyi1759(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2019
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist / Drinking Raw Ewedu At 37 Weeks Pregnant To Ease Child Birth? / Exodus Of Doctors May Worsen Nigeria’s Poor Health Indices, Says NMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.