Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Accident About To Happen - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accident About To Happen (431 Views)

If Lockdown Persists, What Will Happen To Our Education System? / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accident About To Happen by Presido08(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2017
ACCIDENT AWAITING TO HAPPEN This is not one of the usual welcome address to old and new students as we see in every notice board and walls in this school premises, it’s more like a very serious business; yes! This business concerns me and u; I mean every one of us here studying in this “nearly unconducive” environment you may be forced to ask why should I use the phrase “nearly unconducive” then comes the question of the moment: are you comfortable here? Is this what others have as school? Are you actually enjoying your stay here? Maybe the new students may consider saying yes to all these question until the rain drops in not so long a time; then they would know that those living and coming to school through the fish pond axis and the across the border axis has a lot of thinking to do before coming to school; so may say they would board a bike, others may say come with their cars but here is the shocker no means is even easy, if you are trekking, the swamp draws your legs and if care is not taken you would fall into the mud, for my dear bike boarders it’s even worse because the bike tyres may slip off and you are the mud; for the rich guys am sorry you wouldn’t even dare drive your cars any way further than the bridge; Can’t the school help us?Is it too hard for them to do? I ask these questions because from what I saw those places are actually inside the school premises and not in the host community; even if the school won’t attend to our roads, what of the school soccer pitch; sorry did soccer? Hell no that can’t be a soccer pitch. As we all know the almighty RECTOR’S CUP is always messed up due to swamp that we call soccer pitch. This is because there is no quality soccer played in the competition. Can the student affairs help us?
Can the SUG help us?
This is supposed to our right for Christ sake. Down here are some pictures of some place the students would be happy if it is considered and hopefully repaired. Thanks and god bless all the reads this write up in its entirety
Re: Accident About To Happen by LAFO: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Paragraphs will encourage readers

1 Like

Re: Accident About To Happen by xtian234(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2017
Presido08:
ACCIDENT AWAITING TO HAPPEN
This is not one of the usual welcome address to old and
new students as we see in every notice board and walls in
this school premises, it’s more like a very serious business;
yes! This business concerns me and u; I mean every one of
us here studying in this “nearly unconducive” environment
you may be forced to ask why should I use the phrase
“nearly unconducive” then comes the question of the
moment: are you comfortable here? Is this what others have
as school? Are you actually enjoying your stay here? Maybe
the new students may consider saying yes to all these
question until the rain drops in not so long a time; then they
would know that those living and coming to school through
the fish pond axis and the across the border axis has a lot of
thinking to do before coming to school; so may say they
would board a bike, others may say come with their cars but
here is the shocker no means is even easy, if you are
trekking, the swamp draws your legs and if care is not taken
you would fall into the mud, for my dear bike boarders it’s
even worse because the bike tyres may slip off and you are
the mud; for the rich guys am sorry you wouldn’t even dare
drive your cars any way further than the bridge; Can’t the
school help us?Is it too hard for them to do? I ask these
questions because from what I saw those places are
actually inside the school premises and not in the host
community; even if the school won’t attend to our roads,
what of the school soccer pitch; sorry did soccer? Hell no
that can’t be a soccer pitch. As we all know the almighty
RECTOR’S CUP is always messed up due to swamp that we
call soccer pitch. This is because there is no quality soccer
played in the competition.
Can the student affairs help us?

Can the SUG help us?

This is supposed to our right for Christ sake. Down here are
some pictures of some place the students would be happy if
it is considered and hopefully repaired. Thanks and god
bless all the reads this write up in its entirety

@Op no institution was mentioned but from the description above I supposed it's Akanu Ibiam federal polytheism uwana... I did my ND in the said skul from 2009-2011 the skul under the leadership of Prof. otunta Francis was a promising citedral of learning but after
that's administration everything changed... hmmm fellow Nigeria students I know how u al feel.. it shall all be well it's a matter of tym

(1) (Reply)

Update On FUTO Resumption / Did Jamb Have Problem With Sending Verification Links To Email ? / Official: JAMB Finally Cancels Registrations For 2017 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.