Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) (22914 Views)

Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Ezedon(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2017
recession
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by jrusky(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2017
Hope is not Lagos because they are crushing over 4,000 bikes may be someone stole it or took to Ambode to crush it because it's operation crush your living or crush your life is what apc has brought to Nigeria.
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by burkingx(f): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2017
grin
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2017
^^^ the guy above me tho
U wan make him get heart attack abi grin
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by euchariadavid(f): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2017
I pity the Man;maybe dats his last hope
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by burkingx(f): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2017
stagger:
Bike that was N65,000 under GEJ and now N300,000 under PMB. How the man no go cry?
..... grin grin grin

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by columbus007(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2017
OMG,bike wey dis guy dey take see front cry
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by KingMicky3286: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2017
mezynaija:
A Facebook user with name Podolski Lovermore has called out on the general public pleading if anyone has seen his Sharp bike also offered To Pay N5,000 to Anyone who could provide valid information about it were about.

The victim narrated to one of JTownConnect correspondent that he left the bike packed right in front of his shop only to get something from the next street, on coming back, the bike he packed in front of his shop is no more.

This happened in Apata, one of the local street in Jos, Nigeria

Read what he also posted on Facebook:

Hello fam incase una help me seee dis bike with that robber wey red design day. Some one just steal my sharp yesterday by 10:21pm some eye witness say dem see am day push the bike go unity side say the suspect wear white top and blue jean with canvas,if any with discrabe the person for me I go give am 5k dat very moment /thank u

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/02/man-cries-out-as-his-newly-purchased_28.html

This na my own bike ooooo

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by anyicash(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2017
gbegemaster:
Photoshop won't allow us see the bike well so that we can help you.
haha lol

1 Like

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by joinnow: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
stagger:
Bike that was N65,000 under GEJ and now N300,000 under PMB. How the man no go cry?
But did he secure it properly as in bike lock.
Even in Isreal and Netherland as soon as u park your bicycle you go lock and chain it.
He take things for granted when he buy another one will have learned from this experience.....
always pack near pole and chain it with the pole
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by haulforte123: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
The Difference between "Freight and Cargo".

The Confusion.

There had been a mix-up in what is called "freight or cargo".
Well, it normal. Any one can make such mistakes.

This mix-up comes as a result of their similarities.
In other words, the common factor between the two is that
"it refers to the transportation of "goods" from on place to another".

However there is a major difference between the two.

Here Is The Major Difference.

When we hear people talking about "Freight", this means they are
referring to movement of their goods to different places through trucks
and trains.

However, Cargo refers to the use of ships or Cargo planes to move
goods to different points.

Hence the major difference is the means of transporting the goods.

Now the difference is clear and we hope you found it helpful.

To use our Shipment and Clearing services, contact us at:

info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
+234 812 136 2702
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by akigbemaru: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Stolen bike
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by sfinkzslot(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
how can we help him now since nor be Nigerian he be or dey
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Sheyi14(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
So na because diz bike i waste my mb to Check… i tot na power bike self
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
dopedealer:

Some1 Just lost his bike and you are laughing. What exactly is fcking funny ?
face bush jare. And why should i be so fcking serious abt it?
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by dopedealer(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ahmed0336:
face bush jare. And why should i be so fcking serious abt it?
^ u r Just a meses niccu
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
dopedealer:

^ u r Just a meses niccu
go Kill yaself undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Be Arrested If Caught Using Fireworks – Police Warn / Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials / Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.