Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) (25148 Views)

What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain / Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by MAXIMAL123(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Arik airline and this Airline Are grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Abrupt:
Are they the only people onboard? Look at them fainting up and down like they have stable electricity in their country. Tchew.

Check my signature if you never want to faint.

Lol

Ur last comment.
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by gudnex22(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2017
bettercreature:
Stop displaying your ignorance in public you are simply embarassing yourself
Certain percentage of people living in Nigeria are enjoying better things in life than queen of England

Tell them.
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Luukasz(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2017
If it was aboard a nigerian plane, we'll know what Nigerians will say but here is a turkish plane. They aint sayin much, shame on us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2017
bettercreature:
Certain percentage of people living in Nigeria are enjoying better things in life than queen of England
You couldn't be any more wrong with that Queen statement. if you knew anything about the Queen, you wouldn't make such an ignorant statement.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by baeboo: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2017
somebody like me go faint tire. I suffocate in a car let alone airplane. Na die be that
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Hades2016(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2017
Them be aje buta jooooor grin
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2017
sue the airline
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by erico2k2(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2017
bettercreature:
Don't waste your breath jare this is how you know deprived people.
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Alvinlovesmusic(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Abrupt:
Are they the only people onboard? Look at them fainting up and down like they have stable electricity in their country. Tchew.

uncle you should know that this isn't about the state of electricity in Nigeria. The higher the altitude the lower the oxygen percentage in the atmosphere, so for a plane flying at about 35kft it needs artificial air conditioning to maintain it's internal temperature to sustain life.. therefore it's not the Ac you use in ya room and offices they're talking about... pls.. those guys fainted not cos of heat but lack of adequate oxygen...

5 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by cornel994(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2017
How does fainting happen? I have tried very very hard to faint but fr were, e no d gree come
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by ifyalways(f): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2017
This is unbelievable.

Turkish airlines is a member of star alliance. shocked

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by mmsen: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Abrupt:

Does the video show everyone who was on the plane? I doubt they were the only ones who were in discomfort because of the ineptitude of this airline.
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Epraize(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2017
This useless airline again! Their staff and air hostess are very rude... They like switching off their AC.
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by chigoizie7(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2017
Some people are useless,

Do u know how many thousand feets above sea level these people dey?

Those people has every right to sue them

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Epraize(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2017
clevadani:
How many of them get ac for their house?
Try and board a plane without AC if you can make it alive for 20mins
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by erukujeje(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2017
Abrupt:

what do you know. Are you not aware that without the AC there is nor air circulation inside the plane. Windows are sealed. u r just breathing in another man cardon dioxide

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by slysteel: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2017
Abrupt:

Obviously you have not taken a fight before otherwise you would have known what it means for an conditioner in an enclosed tube not to be working,i don't know why you indomie generation children think its by force to comment,Do you know what such heat and panic attack could do to people with asthma?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by bettercreature(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

You couldn't be any more wrong with that Queen statement. if you knew anything about the Queen, you wouldn't make such an ignorant statement.
You just have no idea what is going on out there
How is queen enjoying? A woman sealed up inside a castle for several years now and you called that enjoyment?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2017
Abrupt:

you are very stuupiiid for insulting Nigeria.
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by joinnow: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2017
This must have happen
After they might have spray that 4 can of sheltos cry

Even with the ac functioning when they ( Turkish airline) spray that Sheltos it can suffocate someone self.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2017
bettercreature:
You just have no idea what is going on out there
How is queen enjoying? A woman sealed up inside a castle for several years now and you called that enjoyment?
Your ignorance is gross. What's your definition of enjoyment? Has she told you that she lacks enjoyment?
The Queen lives the the apex lifestyle if you must know. An organised life that can only be seen in movies. You compare the Queen with some wealthy Nigerians still sharing the same noisy, polluted and lawless society with all of us. Abeg think
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by bettercreature(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Your ignorance is gross. What's your definition of enjoyment? Has she told you that she lacks enjoyment?
The Queen lives the the apex lifestyle if you must know. An organised life that can only be seen in movies. You compare the Queen with some wealthy Nigerians still sharing the same noisy, polluted and lawless society with all of us. Abeg think
It's obviously obvious you don't know what is going on around you.What do you see in movies that some people are not enjoying? Well i dont have to argue with you,this simple says alot about your level of exposure

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by NoToPile: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2017
They should sue the airline

Nonsense
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Urukpe: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2017
thesicilian:
From the comments of many people here one can easily tell they have never travelled out of their localities, not to talk of leaving the country. An international flight tens of thousands above sea level operating without a functional A/C system, and some are asking if Nigerians have A/C in their homes. What a shame!

Guy I tire oh. some people just want to comment even if it is nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Urukpe: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2017
Alvinlovesmusic:

uncle you should know that this isn't about the state of electricity in Nigeria. The higher the altitude the lower the oxygen percentage in the atmosphere, so for a plane flying at about 35kft it needs artificial air conditioning to maintain it's internal temperature to sustain life.. therefore it's not the Ac you use in ya room and offices they're talking about... pls.. those guys fainted not cos of heat but lack of adequate oxygen...

Tell them oh. I think basic science should be taught at all level till university

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by wontiboje: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2017
Has anybody here confirmed the authenticity of this news?
It is a fake news. I spoke to a reliable source who told me the person in the video is an elderly woman who had high BP and was attended to.
The flight was cancelled for technical reasons.
All passengers were lodged at Golden Tulip Hotels.
Please let us confirm information before we jump to make conclusion.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by arantess: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2017
clevadani:
How many of them get ac for their house?
And u call urself clevadani?... Receive sense, then change ur name

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by pokipoki: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2017
bettercreature:
Really? In terms of what? Please educate us.
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by ThinkSmarter: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2017
Abrupt:

grin grin grin u mind them, they re too delicate to be a Nigerian.They re too lazy to indulge in exercises. These re the set of people that do faint like agric fowls during ordinary man o war drills in nysc orientation camp.
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by wontiboje: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Let us confirm information before we rush to comment negatively.
The lady that posted this information on her Instagram is not saying the truth.
The flight was cancelled because of technical issues.
Passengers were lodged in a hotel, there was no case of three people fainting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport / Amazing Facts About Africa / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.