Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) (25150 Views)

What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain / Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by pokipoki: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2017
bettercreature:
It's obviously obvious you don't know what is going on around you.What do you see in movies that some people are not enjoying? Well i dont have to argue with you,this simple says alot about your level of exposure
Well said. God bless you!!!!
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Zarathustr(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2017
thesicilian:
From the comments of many people here one can easily tell they have never travelled out of their localities, not to talk of leaving the country. An international flight tens of thousands of feet above sea level operating without a functional A/C system, and some are asking if Nigerians have A/C in their homes. What a shame!

Exactly... Nigerian people like to talk an idealess word. They are reading some news that i don`t think it is real news but they`r starting to complain.... I wanna ask you. How many times did you fly with Turkish Airliness?? I think you don`t have any idea about Turkish Airl...

Let me explain...

Turkish Airlines is the flag carrier of Turkey and has its main hub at Istanbul's Ataturk Airport. The airline, with its ability to fly to over 100 countries and over 200 cities worldwide, hopes to turn its home base into a global transit hub.

The airline is a member of Star Alliance and has won the Skytrax award for Best Airline in Europe six years in a row.

In addition, Turkish Airlines also won awards for Best Airline in Southern Europe, Best Business Class Airline Catering, and Best Business Class Lounge Dining.

To denigrate is very easy. Firstly, you have to check and search before to write.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Skillfulman: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2017
too many illetrates in this country...how can u be asking if they ve ac at home, remember, that air does not enter an aeroplane.so dey need that ac to survive...receive sense
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by alwaysvik: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2017
Abrupt:
Are they the only people onboard? Look at them fainting up and down like they have stable electricity in their country. Tchew.

Check my signature if you never want to faint.

This is an inconsiderate comment for the following reasons.

1. Some people already have heightened anxiety when they travel by air meaning that they need more air to calm nerves. None was provided.
2. The cabin is usually dry and pressurized under normal operating circumstances, thats when the AC is working.
3. Its a long flight, at least international. Meaning that they must have been subjected to this for at least 1 hour.
4. You don't know the state of their health. Are they hypertensive, asthmatic etc.?
5. You did not consider all the above, and you just decided to blame them when its obvious that the aircraft wasn't habitable for living creatures.

It would be nice to rephrase your comment, Sir.
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by progress69: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2017
wontiboje:
Let us confirm information before we rush to comment negatively.
The lady that posted this information on her Instagram is not saying the truth.
The flight was cancelled because of technical issues.
Passengers were lodged in a hotel, there was no case of three people fainting

Hmm.. They were all lodged in an hotel in festac (names witheld). The AC was actually not working on ground and i guess they couldn't fly because they couldn't fix it. They even wanted to fly like that though but it was resisted by the passengers. They left the airport to the hotel around 4am. They were sitted in a hot plane for over 4 hours.
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Jakama90(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Abrupt:
Are they the only people onboard? Look at them fainting up and down like they have stable electricity in their country. Tchew.

It seems like you are a stockfish... How do you feel in a bus with closed windows.. No AC.
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by MrGerald(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2017
snazzy5050:

SOME IGNORANT BEINGS LIKE YOU GUYZ DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF 30,000FT AB0VE THE GROUND... SO SHUT UP BEFORE YOU SAY TRASH
Above sea level, ground aren't level

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by faites(f): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2017
The airline should be sued. Can you imagine putting peoples lives in danger with their faulty aircraft.
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by thesicilian: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2017
Zarathustr:

Exactly... Nigerian people like to talk an idealess word. They are reading some news that i don`t think it is real news but they`r starting to complain.... I wanna ask you. How many times did you fly with Turkish Airliness?? I think you don`t have any idea about Turkish Airl...

Let me explain...

Turkish Airlines is the flag carrier of Turkey and has its main hub at Istanbul's Ataturk Airport. The airline, with its ability to fly to over 100 countries and over 200 cities worldwide, hopes to turn its home base into a global transit hub.

The airline is a member of Star Alliance and has won the Skytrax award for Best Airline in Europe six years in a row.

In addition, Turkish Airlines also won awards for Best Airline in Southern Europe, Best Business Class Airline Catering, and Best Business Class Lounge Dining.

To denigrate is very easy. Firstly, you have to check and search before to write.

Thank you.
you have a very good point there too.
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by snazzy5050(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2017
tanks for the correction, i was just too pissed at those dudes
MrGerald:
Above sea level, ground aren't level
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by freshinko: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2017
Some people get bad mouth oo
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2017
bettercreature:

Certain percentage of people living in Nigeria are enjoying better things in life than queen of England

I know you're kidding with this statement
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by MrGerald(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2017
snazzy5050:
tanks for the correction, i was just too pissed at those dudes
You're welcome
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Gudfrie(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Abrupt:

You no well oo
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Nogodyej: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
common stand up which de una take know air condition like that thieves
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by deavicky(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
they for open the window nah
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by MarieSucre(f): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
dominique:

But they have windows in their houses which can be opened for fresh air, they couldn't do that in a plane and almost suffocated in the process. The airline must pay for this

They should open window? In a plane? 30,000 in the air? In a decompressed cabin?

Chaiiiiiii
People that went to school...
Olololololo Akiriparapirakpokpokpo

Sister beht why!
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by wokemzine: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2017
Abrupt:
Poi
Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 02, 2017
bettercreature:
Stop displaying your ignorance in public you are simply embarassing yourself
Certain percentage of people living in Nigeria are enjoying better things in life than queen of England

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 02, 2017
MarieSucre:

They should open window? In a plane? 30,000 in the air? In a decompressed cabin?

Chaiiiiiii
People that went to school...
Olololololo Akiriparapirakpokpokpo

Sister beht why!

The pilot can descend to a lower altitude and the door can then be opened.

Albeit this can only be done in instance of complete emergency. This was not.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) by delishpot: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Turkish airlines treat the Nigeria route like third world country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport / Amazing Facts About Africa / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.