Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) (46787 Views)

Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) / Man In Suit Selling Tiger Nuts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by Dranatomy: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
If the owner of the suya is out for another engagement, can't a visiting friend assist?
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by Lighthouseman: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
slimzpresh:
Packaging of the highest order...but wait o...heat go finish that guy nor be small
jos is cold for most part or months of the year besides in jos, due to the religious tensions,muslims have to dress western style and considering were the suya spot is close to apata...he has to ne in suit to insure his life jist in case an,'fara
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by clevadani: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is pretty stupid if you ask me. How can you wear a coat under hot sun and close to an heating source? He just dey suffer himself for nothing.
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by dabrake(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jos is cold.
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by martinsfm(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
I served in Jos...its always cold arnd ds time of d year... he dy preserve himself since he works on the road
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
slimzpresh:
Packaging of the highest order...but wait o...heat go finish that guy nor be small
read before you comment, there's alot of cold in Jos.
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by slimzpresh(f): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
jamislaw:
read before you comment, there's alot of cold in Jos.
i tell you say i no read am?abi na everything thing you know?I av been set right and i thanked them for it so whats with the mention?
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by Emmyviva: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jos where d cold there is like kilode .....
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
slimzpresh:
bros, u don enter jos b4 so?
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by demeele: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
u don observe am wella .....kudos
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by Amono: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Is that not Musa the suya seller at west of mines?. Na him .
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by femifaith(m): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
JosWatchDog:
Oh dear! Since I saw this, I don't know if I should laugh or commend him.

The Young man pictured above was spotted along Township stadium in Jos corporately dressed in suit and an Italian Shoe selling his Suya. Mehn this is awesome, packing really matter in all that we do. See more photos below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/02/suya-seller-spotted-with-suit-italian.html

This Is Packaging Oh
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by malton: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Italian My yansh.......The shoe is first grade akube, The kind u use to start homies grin grin. The money spent on that suit and shoe would've been better spent on his environment to make it look more hygienic.....But then again, He is in the north, down there nobody gives a flying 4ck about hygene

You must have a screw loose!

Looks like you have nothing but harebrained ideas to offer.

I'd suggest you check into the nearest psychiatry; you give the impression of being slightly mad.

If you had any sense, you'd have known better than to spew the shallowness up there.

1 Like

Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by malton: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
abegi it only gets cold december to january other months it is hot like other states

Don't speak with so much authority when you barely know a thing about what's being discussed.
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by ilyasom(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=slimzpresh post=54132809]Packaging of the highest order...but wait o...heat go finish that guy nor be small[/quoote]
Jos weather is very cold
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
slimzpresh:
wow! really??
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by akaahs(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=slimzpresh post=54132809]Packaging of the highest order...but wait o...heat go finish that guy nor be small[/quote
ah sweeri heat for J town? J town is the most coolest place any time ever. If wana take ride, i 'll be on ground to welcome u sweeri. Peace
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by Topshow4real: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na jos cold make ham wear suits. . . The cold here no be joke
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by slimzpresh(f): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=akaahs post=54140208][/quote] thanks
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
malton:

You must have a screw loose!

Looks like you have nothing but harebrained ideas to offer.

I'd suggest you check into the nearest psychiatry; you give the impression of being slightly mad.

If you had any sense, you'd have known better than to spew the shallowness up there.

Who the heck is this dumbo4ck again? Stop mistaking me for your father, we are not the same person

Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by malton: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Who the heck is this dumbo4ck again? Stop mistaking me for your father, we are not the same person

No surprise here. Kindly do as advised. It's actually worse than I first feared.
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by snowden9(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Keneking:
He is even engaged grin
You can see for Africa o. If your eye reach there, i wonder why you no see that pussy cat for near the guy leg.
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
ok seen,next
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by nemynely(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Packaging, that's what it is called.
But why package only urself, leaving your environment out. The surrounding sure looks unkempt.
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
malton:

No surprise here. Kindly do as advised. It's actually worse than I first feared.

4ck off my mention negro angry angry
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Tazmode:
Suya selling na big business na

He's probably a graduate of the Faculty of Meatology in the University of Suya in Lagos
Allen boys. I am an allen Boy too.
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
slimzpresh:

Heat? For Jos? My guy, that guy still needs thicker clothing as the cold in Jos is 365 days.
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
slimzpresh:
nor tell me say I de indirectly eye the guy o
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by ireneblush(f): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
slimzpresh:
just my thoughts. him sef go turn to suya
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by doublefreez(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
the man was simply fighting the cold weather in J town.
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by kabawa(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Italian My yansh.......The shoe is first grade akube, The kind u use to start homies grin grin. The money spent on that suit and shoe would've been better spent on his environment to make it look more hygienic.....But then again, He is in the north, down there nobody gives a flying 4ck about hygene

Bigot spotted
Re: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) by kingamon(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
slimzpresh:
na small heat??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement / Tony Elumelu Wears White Outfit To Celebrate Independence Day (Photo) / UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.