Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) (58074 Views)

Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) / #EndSARS: Youths Raise Over N2M For Groundnut Seller During Protest At Lekki / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:30am On May 04, 2019
A corporate groundnut seller amazed his buyers after giving them receipt as an evidence of payment on each sale.

The young man who's pictured wearing his well ironed suit, got many talking with the way he gave receipts to his buyers even when some refused collecting.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/groundnut-seller-on-suit-spotted-giving-out-receipt-to-his-buyers-photos/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:30am On May 04, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:04am On May 04, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 2:59am On May 04, 2019
Let me know when AY found him i rest my case

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 3:12am On May 04, 2019
Mad people everywhere..

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by eleko1: 3:36am On May 04, 2019
sad lunatic N dumb innovation

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 6:32am On May 04, 2019
The receipt is just an overkill tho.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by oluwatosink: 6:41am On May 04, 2019
Coporate hustler. grin

2 Likes

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by Nbote(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2019
Did anyone else notice d bouncer abi na bodyguard standing behind him with a briefcase? Dis one movie or one yeye publicity stunt jare considering everyone there is wearing d same uniform

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by partnerbizz4: 7:05am On May 04, 2019
Na movie naa

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.
Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:00am On May 04, 2019
angry

Many years back.... i was a DSS officer working undercover as a popcorn seller in Lome

I kept my Sig Mauser service pistol carefully hidden in my cart.

I was on the trial of Uzor Kenechukwu, a dissident promoting secession in Nigeria all the way from Togo.

Bogdaddy,newlinecomm, idalex.

I am assuming you guys want to contact me because of this post. Apologies for raising your hopes.

. I am a fiction writer when bored and i am inclined towards action-packed plots. Wish you guys the very best in your endeavors.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2019
Amplified Mediocrity

5 Likes

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:01am On May 04, 2019
Put him in charge of CBN & NNPC.........

1 Like

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by olamilarks(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2019
All these people forming "corporate" inside hot sun! Shey dem no dey feel heat! Even Uber drivers no dey do corporate again.

12 Likes

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by darlenese(f): 11:01am On May 04, 2019
I blame who snap am
Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by TreasureTayo(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2019
This one strong o grin grin grin
Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by olamilarks(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

Many years back.... i was a DSS officer working undercover as a popcorn seller
I guess you blended in? Not this suit in heat!

3 Likes

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by anambraamaka: 11:02am On May 04, 2019
I approve grin
Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 11:02am On May 04, 2019
Why bouncer dey follow am? Una sure say no be him own yahoo format wey baba give am be dis?
Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 11:02am On May 04, 2019
I have nothing to say
Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by olamilarks(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2019
TreasureTayo:
This one strong o grin grin grin
Welcome to Nigeria, the land of plenty graduates!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by missimelda01(f): 11:03am On May 04, 2019
The next thing is for one celebrity to say 'help me locate him please'... BOOM! blown.com

13 Likes

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by aragon4realz(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2019
all foĺlow
Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by BlackfireX: 11:03am On May 04, 2019
If hunger wire you eh, walahi your talent go show...

Remembered when I went to an occasion, somehow I was given the mic, mehn .... I didn't know I was damn funny, I got cash ,gifts ,and got laid that nite ...some thought that i was a rising celeb., only my guy knew it was hunger that brought me there.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by ishawlar: 11:03am On May 04, 2019
Naija with diffrent drama. U go sell Ooo
Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by olamilarks(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2019
iyatrustee:
Why bouncer dey follow am? Una sure say no be him own yahoo format wey baba give am be dis?
lol!

8 Likes

Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by infogenius(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2019
see packaging. Obviously working creatively towards his breakthrough.
Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by olamilarks(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2019
missimelda01:
The next thing is for one celebrity to say 'help me locate him please'... BOOM! blown.com
Instagram beggars format niyen!
Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2019
Everything na packaging
Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2019
Step up your game
Re: Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) by Gforce2019: 11:05am On May 04, 2019
RoyalBlu:
The receipt is just an overkill tho.

I know is one of these ipob crew. Madness and ipob are like bread and butter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.