Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria (747 Views)

Need Urgent Help..... Domainking Payment Issue / Please Help! Domainking.ng Increased My Bill Because I Complained On Nairaland / Help!! Domainking Domain With Blogger Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria by tolex29(f): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Please I need some serious help here.

I have two websites hosted on www.domainking.ng and I don't know what to do now that they have been shut down by NIRA. It's even in the news that they have terrorist links. My questions now are:
1. How do I move the two websites to a new host? Someone says hostgator.com is good
2. The emails attached to our sites have started malfunctioning, what do we do?
3. I called the NIRA number (now displayed on domainking) and the lady said they would only be able to attend to those with .ng domains, and that is after a mail has been sent
4. Any other guidance that can get us out of this soup!!
Re: Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Noticed as well.
Though have been using betahost247 as an alternative but I have hosted over 10 sites on domainking
Re: Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria by ProGSM(m): 3:50am On Mar 01, 2017
It is well, there is always a way to go about it.

I can help you out.
Re: Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria by Naijest: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2017
tolex29:
Please I need some serious help here.

I have two websites hosted on www.domainking.ng and I don't know what to do now that they have been shut down by NIRA. It's even in the news that they have terrorist links. My questions now are:
1. How do I move the two websites to a new host? Someone says hostgator.com is good
2. The emails attached to our sites have started malfunctioning, what do we do?
3. I called the NIRA number (now displayed on domainking) and the lady said they would only be able to attend to those with .ng domains, and that is after a mail has been sent
4. Any other guidance that can get us out of this soup!!

This really troubling for us on .com
lord Almighty have mercy
Re: Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria by tolex29(f): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2017
ProGSM:
It is well, there is always a way to go about it.

I can help you out.

Sorry if this seems rude.

But can please spell out your solution on this platform? Right here? Like now?

Thanks a lot!
Re: Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria by rioemmanuel(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2017
tolex29:

Thanks a lot!
hi dear, incase you get a way out, please don't hesitate to share
Re: Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria by tolex29(f): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2017
rioemmanuel:
hi dear, incase you get a way out, please don't hesitate to share

My point here! Hence why I asked @ProGSM to share here for all to benefit from. Maybe you can help pacify him undecided
Re: Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria by directonpc(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2017
Why is NL still running domain king ads?
Re: Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria by tolex29(f): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
directonpc:
Why is NL still running domain king ads?

Business agreements can be technical at times. You know they paid for those ads already and can sue Seun for not keeping to terms if he pulls them down. However, there are other professional ways to dissociate from them. Maybe Seun is in London with GMB and doesn't know what's going on.
Re: Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria by directonpc(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
tolex29:

Business agreements can be technical at times. You know they paid for those ads already and can sue Seun for not keeping to terms if he pulls them down. However, there are other professional ways to dissociate from them. Maybe Seun is in London with GMB and doesn't know what's going on.
Re: Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria by ProGSM(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
tolex29:

Thanks a lot!

Well, it is possible. I can help out for free but I need to know the domain names. I can't drop my email here becus of spam, but you can send me a mail here:

http://www.martforum.com/contact/

I will get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Advice / Google Ceo's Visit: What Nigeria Stands To Gain / Learn How To Make Money On Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.