Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Please Help! Domainking.ng Increased My Bill Because I Complained On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help! Domainking.ng Increased My Bill Because I Complained On Nairaland (1076 Views)

Need Urgent Help..... Domainking Payment Issue / How I Increased My Google Ads Naija Click CPC 4rm $0.02 to $1.09 Per Click / Help!! Domainking Domain With Blogger Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Domainking.ng Increased My Bill Because I Complained On Nairaland by profstar(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
I have being with them since 2014, registered another website with them in 2015 (which is now the issue), everything start last week after I unknowingly renewed one subscription instead of two (renewed hosting without domain), which was because the bill was split (which has not been so for past ones). I felt tricked and I sent a mail to them through their support email, but it got bounced. So I came to Nairaland (where I got to know them in the first place) to pass across my comment.

But then, the redirected me to my mail that , they have responded to me via mail, on checking the mail and following the link to pay for the domain, I discovered they have increased my bill by 1,500 of which they denied it but thank God I screen shot the bill before coming to Nairaland to complain.

I have just one rule in business, "Don't try to play smart as I won't to you" so no matter how petty the amount we are talking about is. Business is business, transparency and dignity is required.
Kindly find attached screen shots

domainking
DomainKingTeam
Seun, Lalasticlala

Re: Please Help! Domainking.ng Increased My Bill Because I Complained On Nairaland by profstar(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Here are other followed chat

Re: Please Help! Domainking.ng Increased My Bill Because I Complained On Nairaland by profstar(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Then this is what I get when I try to send them mail again

Re: Please Help! Domainking.ng Increased My Bill Because I Complained On Nairaland by EKITI001: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
So u came to complain again.? I know wat to do
Re: Please Help! Domainking.ng Increased My Bill Because I Complained On Nairaland by profstar(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
EKITI001:
So u came to complain again.? I know wat to do

Please let's leave humour for now
A customer is suppose to be treated as king, not punished for complaining about what he is paying for.

Funny anough, no Nigerian number to call or physical address in Nigeria to go to, only a Nigeria hosting website and a poor online customer service

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Domainking.ng Increased My Bill Because I Complained On Nairaland by DomainKingTeam: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2017
profstar:
I have being with them since 2014, registered another website with them in 2015 (which is now the issue), everything start last week after I unknowingly renewed one subscription instead of two (renewed hosting without domain), which was because the bill was splitted (which has not been so for past ones). I felt tricked and I sent a mail to them through their support email, but it got bounced. So I came to Nairaland (where I got to know them in the first place) to pass across my comment.

But then, the redirected me to my mail that , they have responded to me via mail, on checking the mail and following the link to pay for the domain, I discovered they have increased my bill by 1,500 of which they denied it but thank God I screen shot the bill before coming to Nairaland to complain.

I have just one rule in business, "Don't try to play smart as I won't to you" so no matter how petty the amount we are talking about is. Business is business, transparency and dignity is required.
Kindly find attached screen shots
domainking
DomainKingTeam
Seun, Lalasticlala

Hi,
I am Karan from DomainKing.NG.

It seems that you have some misunderstanding regarding the renewal invoices and prices. I want to clarify this issue for you.

Please note that when you have placed order for .com domain on 24/04/2015 then the price of .com domain was N1750. On the same date you have bought Civilian hosting plan with us which was of N1600.

Moreover you have paid your renewal invoice for both domain and hosting plan on 02/05/2016. The renewal invoice was for the amount N5060 (N1600 for Civilian Hosting plan + N3000 for .com domain renewal + N460 late fee)

Kindly note that on 17 Oct 2016, the prices of some of our services including domains and hosting was increased. We had also sent mail to your registered email regarding the prices update. Please check your email for message with subject "Important Update Regarding our Pricing". I have also attached the screenshot of that mail sent to you regarding the price update. Our prices were updated due to high increase in exchange rates of Naira to USD.

Also this time the renewal invoices are generated separately by our system. The renewal invoice of .com domain is N4500 and the renewal price of Civilian hosting plan is N3000.

Due to some technical issue the renewal invoice was not created as our our update prices. So we manually updated the renewal price of.com domain in your invoice. We are sorry for the misunderstanding caused due to issue with our system.

I have checked that you have paid the hosting renewal invoice but you have not paid your domain renewal invoice. So your hosting is already renewed till 24/04/2018. But your domain is still expired as you have not paid your renewal invoice. For renewing your domain name you also need to pay your domain renewal invoice.

You can check your all paid as well as unpaid invoices from your panel.

I hope this clarifies your all issues related to prices update and renewal cost of product or services with us.

If you have any further issue then I request you to please get in touch with our support team by raising a support ticket for your issue. You can also get in touch with us via live chat on our website. We are available 24X7 to assist you.

For any issue, you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you in solving this issue.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG

Re: Please Help! Domainking.ng Increased My Bill Because I Complained On Nairaland by profstar(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
I am Karan from DomainKing.NG.

It seems that you have some misunderstanding regarding the renewal invoices and prices. I want to clarify this issue for you.

Please note that when you have placed order for .com domain on 24/04/2015 then the price of .com domain was N1750. On the same date you have bought Civilian hosting plan with us which was of N1600.

Moreover you have paid your renewal invoice for both domain and hosting plan on 02/05/2016. The renewal invoice was for the amount N5060 (N1600 for Civilian Hosting plan + N3000 for .com domain renewal + N460 late fee)
This part seems irrelevant to me, because I already summarized that in my post up there. But it's alright.

Kindly note that on 17 Oct 2016, the prices of some of our services including domains and hosting was increased. We had also sent mail to your registered email regarding the prices update. Please check your email for message with subject "Important Update Regarding our Pricing". I have also attached the screenshot of that mail sent to you regarding the price update. Our prices were updated due to high increase in exchange rates of Naira to USD.
Firstly, i never got any message about price increment.
Secondly, I already made it clear, I have no problem with increment generally.

Also this time the renewal invoices are generated separately by our system. The renewal invoice of .com domain is N4500 and the renewal price of Civilian hosting plan is N3000.

Due to some technical issue the renewal invoice was not created as our our update prices. So we manually updated the renewal price of.com domain in your invoice. We are sorry for the misunderstanding caused due to issue with our system.
Now, this is the part that could have solved this whole problem since I noticed the sudden change in my invoice, but no, you guys at first wanted to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about.

I have checked that you have paid the hosting renewal invoice but you have not paid your domain renewal invoice. So your hosting is already renewed till 24/04/2018. But your domain is still expired as you have not paid your renewal invoice. For renewing your domain name you also need to pay your domain renewal invoice.

You can check your all paid as well as unpaid invoices from your panel.

I hope this clarifies your all issues related to prices update and renewal cost of product or services with us.

If you have any further issue then I request you to please get in touch with our support team by raising a support ticket for your issue. You can also get in touch with us via live chat on our website. We are available 24X7 to assist you.

For any issue, you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you in solving this issue.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG
Moral of the story, don't try to deny your mistake when you make one (because we all do), rather, take responsibility and move on.

Re: Please Help! Domainking.ng Increased My Bill Because I Complained On Nairaland by DomainKingTeam: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
profstar:

This part seems irrelevant to me, because I already summarized that in my post up there. But it's alright.

Firstly, i never got any message about price increment.
Secondly, I already made it clear, I have no problem with increment generally.

Now, this is the part that could have solved this whole problem since I noticed the sudden change in my invoice, but no, you guys at first wanted to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about.

Moral of the story, don't try to deny your mistake when you make one (because we all do), rather, take responsibility and move on.

Hi,
I am really sorry for the confusion that may have been caused to you due to the mistake in invoice. We sincerely apologize for this.

I hope the misunderstanding is clarified now.

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with given query.

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Enable HTTPS On Blogger / Who Can Help Me To Open Account On Clickbank / Namecheap 30% Of Coupon Codes For .com, Net, .org, .biz Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.