Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Want To Buy Small Solar Kit - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Buy Small Solar Kit (672 Views)

Buy Data Card/kit For LG CDMA Multi-links Fixed Wireless Phone LSP-3510 / Refurbished Strong Old Nokia Phone Is Available With Full Kit Packed. / Looking For Android Kit Kat Closed Framework Zip File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Small Solar Kit by Speedyconnect5: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Please I would need a small solar kit. It's basically to enable me charge my phones. The ones that come with fans, bulbs etc will be okay too.
Re: I Want To Buy Small Solar Kit by Baroba(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Speedyconnect5:
Please I would need a small solar kit.
It's basically to enable me charge my phones.
The ones that come with fans, bulbs etc will be
okay too.

Solar kit for mobiles are practically useless, invest your money on a phone with a capable / decent battery or get a good power bank..
Re: I Want To Buy Small Solar Kit by Speedyconnect5: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Baroba:

Solar kit for mobiles are practically useless, invest your money on a phone with a capable / decent battery or get a good power bank..

have you used one before?
Re: I Want To Buy Small Solar Kit by Baroba(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Speedyconnect5:

have you used one before?

Yeah, Personally I didn't get good results, unless the one I bought wasn't the real thing.. The charging was slow, and it couldn't even charge my phone from 0 to 100%.. You might have better luck than me depending on where you buy yours..Na one electronic shop for Enugu I buy mine.. This was a while a go though..
Re: I Want To Buy Small Solar Kit by Speedyconnect7: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Baroba:

Yeah, Personally I didn't get good results, unless the one I bought wasn't the real thing.. The charging was slow, and it couldn't even charge my phone from 0 to 100%.. You might have better luck than me depending on where you buy yours..Na one electronic shop for Enugu I buy mine.. This was a while a go though..
k
Re: I Want To Buy Small Solar Kit by Speedyconnect7: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2017
ok
Re: I Want To Buy Small Solar Kit by Speedyconnect7: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2017
kkkk
Re: I Want To Buy Small Solar Kit by Dam5reey(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
What's your budget...?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Pls I Need A Review On HOMTOM I Got On Jumia Mobile Week And How To Root / Transsion Holdings Produced Over 79 Million Smartphone In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.