Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Standard Associated Examining Board (certificate) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Standard Associated Examining Board (certificate) (5996 Views)

e / Standard Associated Examining Board Of America Inc / Standard Associated Examining Board Of America (saeb) Acepted In Nija University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Associated Examining Board (certificate) by kole1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2009
Goodday everybody. Pls, can anyone  tell me how i can get my Standard Associated Examining Board Certificate. i had my papers in 2004 and they sent me result notification. i have already applied 4 the certificate before they relocated. Pls, help. Am really in need of this certificate now.
07029122120,   niyijamesco@yahoo.com .
Thanks.
Re: Standard Associated Examining Board (certificate) by Alxmyr(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2009
SAEB is fraud. I was hoodwinked in 1995, I wrote the exam but up till now it was useless.
Re: Standard Associated Examining Board (certificate) by ikukushe26: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2021
Hello everyone, please listen to me.
There is an addage in english that says;"No knowledge is lost" meaning every knowledge, skills and experiences you had from your past is meaningful to your present and future. The GCE O/A level certificate of the Standard Associated Examination Board SAEB acquired by any Candidate in Nigeria is Valid and legal, whether the examination board still exist or not, because they operated here in Nigeria under the laws of Nigeria duly registered by Corporate Affairs of Nigeria and Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria.
There are, so many schools in Nigeria and overseas that accept the certificate.
Do you no that before, you can gain admission in overseas colleges and universities you to sit for TOEFL,ELIETS,IJMB and GMAT/GRE exams.
SAEB certificates are Okay, do not throw it away. if want admission to study in Nigeria o overseas with it, you can contact me.
08082377070 let me put you through.
Re: Standard Associated Examining Board (certificate) by oyatz(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
ikukushe26:
Hello everyone, please listen to me.
There is an addage in english that says;"No knowledge is lost" meaning every knowledge, skills and experiences you had from your past is meaningful to your present and future. The GCE O/A level certificate of the Standard Associated Examination Board SAEB acquired by any Candidate in Nigeria is Valid and legal, whether the examination board still exist or not, because they operated here in Nigeria under the laws of Nigeria duly registered by Corporate Affairs of Nigeria and Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria.
There are, so many schools in Nigeria and overseas that accept the certificate.
Do you no that before, you can gain admission in overseas colleges and universities you to sit for TOEFL,ELIETS,IJMB and GMAT/GRE exams.
SAEB certificates are Okay, do not throw it away. if want admission to study in Nigeria o overseas with it, you can contact me.
08082377070 let me put you through.

I wrote SAEB exam in 1998. Are the still in Nigeria and how can i get my certificate?

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do With A Degree In Library And Information Science / Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? / Does Ssce Expire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.