Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

How To Be Like Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Be Like Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria (485 Views)

Stop Asking Why - Start Acting Towards Your Why (mark Zuckerberg Says) / If Nigerians Where To Grasp Your Ideas, What Will Nigeria Be Like? / Nigerian “yahoo Boy” Begs Mark Zuckerberg To Stop Botching Their Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Like Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria by Otyemmanuel(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
A lot of people, especially the young techy guys want to be like him. He is only 33years, but who is he? I doubt there is anybody in this world with an internet connection that have not heard of Facebook even if they might not know the name behind the social media giant. Why would anybody want to be like another anyways? You can only strive to be like another person if the person has got what you don’t have and is doing what you have not(not can’t) do. But the best

read more
Re: How To Be Like Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria by Elkay3: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
I would have asked if you have dropped out of school to b like him, but when I finished reading, I changed the question. Have you achieved what he has achieved in similitude? No offense intended.
Re: How To Be Like Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria by NinaCHARLES2: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
hahahah....
Re: How To Be Like Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria by Otyemmanuel(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
The Intend of this post is to encourage our young guys that they can become the best they want to be. I have not yet attain mark Zuckerberg height. But i am making impact in my own little way. i will get to that stage gradually.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Customs CG Hameed Ali In APC Uniform But He Refuses To Wear Customs' / Villagers Find Missing Man's Corpse In Belly Of Enormous Snake [Video] / Anthony Joshua Vs Wladimir Klitschko Super heavy weight boxing fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.