Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound (44724 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today / I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 10:35am On May 09, 2017
stop
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Peppersoup loading. grin
for pussycat?

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by babyfaceafrica: 10:36am On May 09, 2017
Nice one....nl animal right activist are coming for you

1 Like

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Elnino4ladies: 10:36am On May 09, 2017
Another civet killed SMH

1 Like

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Goldenrichard(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2017
This week is dedicated to civet.. .....new lala's Pet

1 Like

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Boldtrust(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2017
What is dangerous about this cat? Or why is OP saying so? Abeg start roasting... I go bring oyel and peper grin grin grin
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:37am On May 09, 2017
CokersClub:
Your cousins compound indeed. Bros that is you and your compound. Broke Nairaland guys cheesy

It is like the Chinese Man is not broke oo embarassed
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 10:37am On May 09, 2017
did lala declare a fatwa on civets too?
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by olaoye4(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2017
Sleep on soldier...poor tin
I feel like sobbing cry
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by AmunaNo1: 10:38am On May 09, 2017
jdstunt:
This particular Bush cat has been terrorizing their compound for some days now. It only comes out at night because it has poor vision during the day.

For this reason, most people in the compound don't go out or come in immediately it is 7pm. It was with the help of some guys that it was tracked down and killed.

Animal cruelty. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. What do you mean by terrorize, did it kill anyone? I bet some nincompoops are there claiming it is of the devil This is part of the reason Africa is stagnant

1 Like

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by one4GOD(f): 10:38am On May 09, 2017
jdstunt:
This particular Bush cat has been terrorizing their compound for some days now. It only comes out at night because it has poor vision during the day.

For this reason, most people in the compound don't go out or come in immediately it is 7pm. It was with the help of some guys that it was tracked down and killed.

that is a lynx, though it natural habitat is the forest but sometimes search for food in neighboring surroundings for food. Not to dangerous to human especially when not in its natural habitat but can make prey of little babies oooo.
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by ellbreziy(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2017
jdstunt:

It's not a "bush cat" bt a "bush dog" known in Yorubaland as Ologede
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Jarus(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2017
The night guards in my area claimed they saw one enter my compound few months ago and they tried killing it.

About 5 were killed during bush clearing for site projects in ny area in 2015.

They are found in areas close to water.

1 Like

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 10:39am On May 09, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
That cant be a cat... look at his/her mouth

I loooooooveee cats though!

Cokersclub can the wise chinese man do the needful? grin
grin

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by nanotechy: 10:39am On May 09, 2017
When will these idiots stop depleting our biodiversity?? At this rate, local extinction of so many species is staring us in the face. And to even think a lot of these organisms are endemics......
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 10:40am On May 09, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

It is like the Chinese Man is not broke oo embarassed

Lolz cheesy . he is a Chinese man nah, dem no dey broke. No be one Chinese man withdraw 10million for the account and thief shot am. cheesy
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:40am On May 09, 2017
CokersClub:

Lolz cheesy . he is a Chinese man nah, dem no dey broke

I don dey like am oo wink
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by AfroSamurai: 10:41am On May 09, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

for pussycat?
Na still bush meat.
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:41am On May 09, 2017
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 10:41am On May 09, 2017
Majority of NLders are from wretched homes but be forming porche on a faceless forum grin

2 Likes

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Baroba(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2017
BestySam:
That's a civet you fool.

It's not dangerous, it's nocturnal. This thing cannot and will never attack unless threatened.

Una belle go burst one day.

No mind am, we have a penchant for killing in this country.. sad.
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 10:43am On May 09, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

I don dey like am oo wink

grin if you walk with successful Chinese men, the success go rub you for body nah cheesy
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by supereagle(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2017
Ijakumo in Yoruba.
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:44am On May 09, 2017
CokersClub:

grin if you walk with successful Chinese men, the success go rub you for body nah cheesy

You forget say me sef na monk? cheesy
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by hysteriabox(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2017
But why
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 10:45am On May 09, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
Majority of NLders are from wretched homes but be forming porche on a faceless forum grin

Lolz. Exactly my thoughts. cheesy . Any Nairaland guy wey do gra gra for me, I go use bottle open him skull. grin

1 Like

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Nobody: 10:45am On May 09, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

You forget say me sef na monk? cheesy

grin . That's true ooo , I almost forgot
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by Johnhug66(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
the word 'wretched' is abSurd. Being born into a poor home isn't a curse.

1 Like

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:53am On May 09, 2017
CokersClub:

grin . That's true ooo , I almost forgot

Hahah, Thank God I don remind you

1 Like

Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by AlphaStyles(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2017
civet go soon finish for 9ja. dem don turn meat
Re: Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound by IceDude(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2017
Na so una dey fear? So this small cat nai dey terrorize una compound?

Issorite!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.