Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

My Lost Love [ Inspirational ] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Lost Love [ Inspirational ] (528 Views)

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] / Lost Love / The Inspirational Parrot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lost Love [ Inspirational ] by Onyx5312(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
To the woman ( My Lost Love ) who will never see my worth I will not be there for you ( My Lost Love ) anymore when you are bored. No more midnight calls and sweet text messages. You ( My Lost Love ) will not hear my sleepy voice again when you ( My Lost Love ) call me at midnight. While I am fast asleep. I will not beg you ( My Lost Love ) anymore to listen to what am I saying because it is so boring for you ( My Lost Love ). Some of your stories are dull too but I enjoyed every bit of it. You ( My Lost Love ) will never hear me laugh again while you ( My Lost Love ) crack your silly jokes. Yes, I will not be there for you ( My Lost Love ) anymore.

Just so you ( My Lost Love ) know, it is so hard for me to do this. I have spent many nights overthinking on how to stop thinking about you ( My Lost Love ). I have shed bucket of tears every time you ( My Lost Love ) made me feel so disliked. I have wrote lots of poems just to express my pain of being ignored by you ( My Lost Love ) . But I want you ( My Lost Love ) to know that it ends here and right now. ( I know it is not the end). No more overthinking, no more tears every night, and for my future poems, they will not be about you ( My Lost Love ) anymore. I am letting my feelings go because it is slowly killing my soul.

I am losing my happiness that is used to burn so brightly inside me. Thank you ( My Lost Love ) for making me realize that I deserve better. Thank you ( My Lost Love ) for making me question my self-worth, I am working on it. Thank you ( My Lost Love ) for letting me enter your life even if it is just the outermost layer while I have let you ( My Lost Love ) touch my core. But the one thing I have wanted to thank you ( My Lost Love ) the most is you ( My Lost Love ) triggered the poet in me, so thank you ( My Lost Love ) for the last time, I want to say sorry for being so clingy and needy, sorry if I assumed that you ( My Lost Love ) like talking to me every time that is why I called you ( My Lost Love ) every chance I have got. Sorry if I have fell too deep in this pool of emotion, I am so sorry.

Continue Reading My Lost Love [ Inspirational ] http://fruittyblog..com.ng/2017/02/my-lost-love-inspirational.html

(1) (Reply)

Latest Book Release: TRAGEDIES / Change / A Suicide Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.