Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

A True Life Story Worth Reading With Abundant Lessons To Be Learnt. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A True Life Story Worth Reading With Abundant Lessons To Be Learnt. (730 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A True Life Story Worth Reading With Abundant Lessons To Be Learnt. by Onyx5312(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Goose pimples all over my body !

True Life story! Unbelievable!! I am still imagining honestly!! One or two persons can learn a lesson from here !!

I want to share my story with you so that young girls of these days will learn from it. Desperation doesn't pay and being on a fast lane can kill easily. I am sharing this my story with a lot of confidence. I am 44 years this year and I am single, adopted 2 girl last three years and they are 9 and 6 years old now. I was on a fast lane and it was something I won't want for my enemy. If not for God and for how my parents rushed me to churches, I will be dead by now.

When I was in school, I had no single friend, I graduated with 2:1 and my life changed during youth service, I got there, I made friends, I made friends who I think are as skillful as I am, we clubbed, we partied, we did all to enjoy our service, we passed out. I was dating one married man as of then. He gave me money, gave me all I want, his wife started threatening and I stopped. I got another married man, he sleeps with me without condom, saying he hates it, I agreed, he was giving me the cash, I was eating but along the line, he broke up with me because he saw my friend and they got along, I felt bad, warned him to stop and he refused, so I cut off from them. I wasn't working but I was living in a three bedroom flat and driving a car. I trained my younger brother at the university, money wasn't my problem, along the line, everything seems to be kept on hold, if I call my man friends, they will be acting busy, I got so tensed because the one that promised to buy me car on my birthday wasn't calling again, tried to get to him no way, that was when one of my friend took me to a herbalist who did some charms with my menstrual pad and said no matter who the man is, he will be at my feet begging, it worked as he said, not only did he buy the car, he bought me a house along with it . I was playing with the devil and thought it wouldn't back fire.

I kept going to the man for many charms, and when I clocked 32, I wanted to settle down, i told baba to give me charms for marriage, that their is a young guy on my street, that I want him to start looking my way. That was when this baba started sleeping with me, telling me his sperm is just what I need to get this guy, I was so naive that I agreed . He sleeps with me pours his sperm and anytime he calls me, that is what we do. Oh my story is too dirty. We were 4 friends and we all do the same thing. 2 are married, holding their husbands with charms, my own grew bad because baba was sleeping with me, but that baba is dead, the story was that he was stoned to death by villagers, so for now I don't how their marriage is fairing because, I have cut all ties with them.

Continue Reading A True Life Story Worth Reading With Abundant Lessons To Be Learnt....[url] http://fruittyblog..com.ng/2017/02/a-true-life-story-worth-reading-with.html[/url]

(1) (Reply)

CRUSHED (chapter Two) / 11 Simple Hacks To Pump Up Your Writing Career / A Boy Called THE Batman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.