Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Who's Your Best Gospel Singer, Raps Are Allowed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's Your Best Gospel Singer, Raps Are Allowed (422 Views)

"Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey / Who Is Nigeria's All Time Best Gospel Artist? / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Best Gospel Singer, Raps Are Allowed by GodsMopol: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
I love a couple of worship songs, though, it got to a stage I had to go minstrel all day, as I compose my songs myself, but many of these songs still have one or two things to do with the songs I am composing inspirationally..

Just give me a second, I think I have to talk about the office of a minstrel, a minstrel is one who sings and the Holy Ghost comes down through their songs. When they sing, the presence of God becomes so heavy either around them or to whoever they are ministering too.

Many times, a minstrel wants to pray, but all that comes their way is songs, many times, they are frustrated because they don't really get much time to pray as they suppose and might tend to believe that there is something wrong with them, many times, they make sweet sounds and melodies that they hardly could understand what's happening.

At a point, they come to realise they have been singing outside their own will. Its a beautiful gift I think Paul slightly referred to in 1 Corin 14:15, and also when Jehosaphat in 2kings 3:15, I believe Samuel and David were minstrel.

Its Gods promise that the church should be sanctified by the washing of waters, the church need cleansing, cleansing that involves bringing down more of Gods Glory to this side of Jordan. Many times, a minstrel prays through their songs, only if you would pay attention and listen to the content of the song, then you would know the purpose of the song. The song many times could be for a particular assignment, and when you achieve that assignment, the song stops, and you try to come back to the song, but the more you try, the more it seems you are grieving the spirit.

Lemme just add a little to this, many times we put our hand out in some form, like gestures, there was a particular time, I would put out my hands as though am in front of a thousand choirs and doing those hand signs choir masters do, but lemme shock you, I am not in choir.
Re: Who's Your Best Gospel Singer, Raps Are Allowed by cassidy1996(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mary Mary
Re: Who's Your Best Gospel Singer, Raps Are Allowed by LLSAINT(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Panam Percy Paul for Africa and Don Moen for outside Africa.
Re: Who's Your Best Gospel Singer, Raps Are Allowed by GodsMopol: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
cassidy1996:
Mary Mary

I remember Mary Mary get up and shankle, but I love get up
Re: Who's Your Best Gospel Singer, Raps Are Allowed by GodsMopol: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
LLSAINT:
Panam Percy Paul for Africa and Don Moen for outside Africa.

I can't forget Don Moen - we wait, that song is powerful, still looking for it. But, I think there are new youth like Christian Worshippers, the popular of them, Hillsong, I believe every Christian need a touch of hillsong on their playlist, dude, they are first place, also this group, Jesus Culture, but I think Kim Walker is an hell of a minstrel, pouring out Gods glory in every song, you can hook me up on Facebook let's talk better
Re: Who's Your Best Gospel Singer, Raps Are Allowed by spencerwilliams(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nathaniel bassey any day, any time and any where.
Re: Who's Your Best Gospel Singer, Raps Are Allowed by GodsMopol: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2017
spencerwilliams:
Nathaniel bassey any day, any time and any where.
casting crown, lifting hands, bowing heart, its all we come to do, looool, God is good for blessing us with the finest of heaven by this men

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning Of Lent / Photos: High-spirited Youths Celebrate Pastor Adeboye In 75 Hour Praise / It Is Impossible To Live Christian Life: Majid Michel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.