Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? (57717 Views)

I Prepared Jollof Rice For New Year / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by InvertedHammer: 2:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Yes.

I believe there are charity organisations and Nigerians who will be willing to donate to cancer treatments in the nearest future.
Cancer of all kinds of suspected dietary origin are ravaging the western world and some countries are banning certain fruits and products from their markets. Some nations do not want to hear the name Monsato nor the term "gmo". But it seems Nigerians will eat anything prepackaged for some fictitious status symbol.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by whizcartel(m): 3:04am On Mar 01, 2017
I go chop.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by wink2015(m): 3:39am On Mar 01, 2017
I prefer the rice you cook at home using your cooking pot, tomatoes, onions, meat, chicken, maggi, tyme, and other spices. This canned jollof rice is chemicalised and like most other canned food will result in cancerous diseases in human.

we africans should not key into the western culture of canned food as too much preservatives is loaded into this big canned jollof rice.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by promkeyz(m): 4:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Palatable jollof rice...
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by darbeelicous(f): 5:07am On Mar 01, 2017
I saw that part b4... Thank u!
lilyheaven:

That's why they said you should "ADD WATER"
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by smoooty11: 5:36am On Mar 01, 2017
Wait ooh every body is saying i cant eat it because it is preserved. You cant eat preserved Nigerian jellof rice? But you can eat preseved indomie noodles from india right? There is no difference btw this jellof rice, and your every day indomie noodle.
Two things, as far as it has Nafdac hygiene clearance and it has that unique party rice flavor i will eat it gbamm.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by bababodmas(m): 6:03am On Mar 01, 2017
Authentic and confirmed Hot vacancies here
www.frontpagegist.com.ng

Check it out now!!
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2017
Rednaxelot:
na jollof rice dem package like a fried coconut!
how them dat carry package fried coconut? Reconstruct ur sentence, i know what u were trying to say.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by zlantanfan: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2017
AlexCk:
It looks like those chopped coconuts they fried with sugar, that's very very sweet. Don't know the name tho
coconut candy
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by kenoz(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by DrtroubleM: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2017
Misbliss1:
grin grin grin grin grin

Is it true what they said about your smelling abuna?
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by hisMrs(f): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2017
who did this to almighty jollof? Am sure all these fast foods will start preparing this shit for peeps to eat. i can't eat this.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Kemperor: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Onyochejohn:
thats the advertised plastic rice na

Imagine u eating ur plastic bucket...
Dey wil deceive d public dat it is wel refined...
Dey jst want 2 mak money wit deir stupid invention.. dey dont kia abt ur health..
Plastic is plastic...
All d procession adds 2 d cancer power...
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Kemperor: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2017
EbolaParasite:

If cancer no kill you, old age will. Die na die. Enjoy life while you can

Enjoy ur life and die young as a result of d tins u ate or consumed dat led to cancer or order terrible health condition.....
Good 4 u...
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by lilyheaven: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2017
darbeelicous:
I saw that part b4... Thank u!
You didn't, I'm sending an eyeglass for you, right now.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Brightgem(f): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2017
jahsson:

Women n sweet mouth... grin grin pls who has that picture of Zuma..??
is it a crime to show u d way.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by olenime(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2017
Goke, u need to see this
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by jahsson(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Brightgem:
is it a crime to show u d way.

The way to where..

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by darbeelicous(f): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2017
and here I am thinking uve received the brain I sent for u....... Just wait, ur sence is on the way!!
lilyheaven:

You didn't, I'm sending an eyeglass for you, right now.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2017
Wont be surprised if tis here already , after all canned gari is being shipped from india to here.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by seangy4konji: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
i fit get green card preserved?
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by messiedidylakes(f): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
jejemanito:
It won't be as sweet as the naturally prepared, firewood heated, owambe made ones

Lailai!

That's the trademark of canned foods. They always fall short of the natural ones

It's the reason I turned down the chance to live in the United States

90% of what they eat are canned.

In fact I'm tearing my Green Card for good!

Who dash me? grin

I love your sense of humor wink
jejemanito:
It won't be as sweet as the naturally prepared, firewood heated, owambe made ones

Lailai!

That's the trademark of canned foods. They always fall short of the natural ones

It's the reason I turned down the chance to live in the United States

90% of what they eat are canned.

In fact I'm tearing my Green Card for good!

Who dash me? grin

I love your sense of humor

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
NO, I would not.

Why would I buy preserved jollof rice in a container when I can cook my own that would taste much better than that?
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by lilyheaven: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
darbeelicous:
and here I am thinking uve received the brain I sent for u....... Just wait, ur sence is on the way!!
U sent a brain, now sence. Lia Muhammad like you.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by darbeelicous(f): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin grin grin the more reason why u need a brain!!
lilyheaven:

U sent a brain, now sence. Lia Muhammad like you.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by lilyheaven: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
darbeelicous:
grin grin grin the more reason why u need a brain!!
U sure, u sent Brain?
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by haulforte123: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cargo Vs Courier (Are they different?)

This is a brilliant question people ask.
Also, its a question you are asking right now.

What is Common between "Cargo and Courier"?
Transport and Delivery are the common factors between
the two.

Transport.
Involves moving goods from one location to another,
nationally and internationally, through the appropriate
means and routes.

Delivery.
The delivery of goods goes to the planed destination.
However, this brings about the question "What is been
transported? and How does this question lead to the difference?

While, transport and delivery are similar to them,
the nature of goods transported shows the difference.
In other words, (what is been transported).

Here are 3 differentiating factors:

1) Size of Individual goods: Large goods are simply
considered as cargo while smaller goods are considered
Parcels for courier.

2) Quantity of goods: Bulk goods that are equal in weight
and size to and individual large ones, are also regarded
as cargo.

3) Durability of material: Fragile goods are mostly regarded
as cargo. but is more transported by cargo planes than,
by ships.

Hence, cargo services are most favourable for transporting,
larger and heavier goods, while the courier service is more
favourable for transporting parcels.

We hope this information was helpful.

Contact us for shipping and clearing services at:

info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by darbeelicous(f): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
do I look like Alibaba to u
U nid a brain, and I sent u one! cool
lilyheaven:

U sure, u sent Brain?
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by lilyheaven: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
darbeelicous:
do I look like Alibaba to u
U nid a brain, and I sent u one! cool
Maybe you are his wife.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by darbeelicous(f): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
wife?? U couldn't even say his sister....
Y is this brain taken so long cry
lilyheaven:

Maybe you are his wife.
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by lilyheaven: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
darbeelicous:
wife?? U couldn't even say his sister....
Y is this brain taken so long cry
Hahah grin you don't know how to send a brain. grin
Re: Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? by darbeelicous(f): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
the only thing I don't know how to do right now is how to make u stop quoting me aswear!!
lilyheaven:

Hahah grin you don't know how to send a brain. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Knows The Name Of This Fish? / Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong / When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.