Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Origin Of The Black Man!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Origin Of The Black Man!!! (572 Views)

How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion / The Origin Of "Shaku Shaku" Dance - Spiritual Implication / The Origin And Meaning Of “august Visitor”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Origin Of The Black Man!!! by inositol88(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
I have just been wondering!!!!

If according to the Bible (I don't know of the Qur'an or other holy books by other religions) after the great flood, the whole earth was wiped out, except Noah, his wife,sons, their wives and the animals he took into the ark. Then my questions are:

1. was Noah or any of his family members who entered the ark black in complexion??

2. If no, then what is the origin of the black man or the Negro complexion?

I need reasonable answers pls!!! good evidence to back up Ur claims wud be much appreciated !!!!
Re: The Origin Of The Black Man!!! by matrix199(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
There was mutation along the family line.. How about that?
Re: The Origin Of The Black Man!!! by inositol88(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
matrix199:

There was mutation along the family line.. How about that?

is dat a suggestion or a a concrete fact?
Re: The Origin Of The Black Man!!! by plappville(f): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
inositol88:
I have just been wondering!!!!

If according to the Bible (I don't know of the Qur'an or other holy books by other religions) after the great flood, the whole earth was wiped out, except Noah, his wife,sons, their wives and the animals he took into the ark. Then my questions are:

1. was Noah or any of his family members who entered the ark black in complexion??

2. If no, then what is the origin of the black man or the Negro complexion?

I need reasonable answers pls!!! good evidence to back up Ur claims wud be much appreciated !!!!

I have not find a verse in the bible that suggest Noah to be a white man. So we cant know if either if He was Dark in Complexion
Re: The Origin Of The Black Man!!! by MutantMetahuman: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
plappville:

I have not find a verse in the bible that suggest Noah to be a white man. So we cant know if either if He was Dark in Complexion
so is noah black and white?
Re: The Origin Of The Black Man!!! by matrix199(m): 4:38am On Mar 01, 2017
inositol88:

is dat a suggestion or a a concrete fact?

Just being sarcastic.

Actually, I personally believe humans evolved. Contrary to religious beliefs that humans(Adam and Eve) were created, humans actually evolved from apes. I mean, why on earth would apes(chimps, gorillas, orangutans) bear great resemblance with man?!

Also, I've wondered why God had to cause a confusion in communication among the dimwits who decided to build a tower that would stand so tall into heaven, so they could see God. It was said that God caused a language confusion among the dimwits. I mean, the story doesn't add up. No one would survive an altitude of 20,000metres without a breathing aid, because of the very low level of oxygen. So why did God budge, when he knew it was impossible to build a tower that would reach the the troposphere, let alone the stratosphere, or mesosphere or thermosphere?

(1) (Reply)

Should Christians Confess Sin Everytime We Pray? / Question And Answer: "What Is Free Masonry And What Do Free Masons Believe?" / Revelation Of Hell By Seven Youths Of Columbia(with Co-ordinating Scriptures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.