Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books (2924 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by omosefeeguaibor(f): 1:27am On Mar 01, 2017
Is there any recommended place or site where I can find the above mentioned author's book, any information will be highly appreciated.
Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 01, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
Is there any recommended place or site where I can find the above mentioned author's book, any information will be highly appreciated.
google it na.
Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 01, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
why do t you goan buy in the bookshop? I have almost all her books

1 Like

Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by omosefeeguaibor(f): 1:40am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
why do t you goan buy in the bookshop? I have almost all her books
most of the book shops I've gone don't seem to have an idea who she is, if you can recommend where you bought yours I really won't mind.
Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 01, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
most of the book shops I've gone don't seem to have an idea who she is, if you can recommend where you bought yours I really won't mind.
you stay in lag?
Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by omosefeeguaibor(f): 1:42am On Mar 01, 2017
mikezuruki:

google it na.
Been there done that, it was selling on amazon, but I don't know how to go about the whole process. That was the only site I was able to see where her book was sold

1 Like

Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by omosefeeguaibor(f): 1:43am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
you stay in lag?
yes I do
Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 01, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
yes I do
good. There is this bookshop(have forgotten the name) along the way from obalende to CMS, it's very close to different banks and Nicholas hospital. If you can locate Nicholas hospital, ask around there. They have all her books
Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by omosefeeguaibor(f): 1:48am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
good. There is this bookshop(have forgotten the name) along the way from obalende to CMS, it's very close to different banks and Nicholas hospital. If you can locate Nicholas hospital, ask around there. They have all her books
Noted thanks, plus any other suggestion is highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 01, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
Noted thanks, plus any other suggestion is highly appreciated
you mean another bookshop right?
Another one is at ojuelegba, it's another branch of that one I described. They sell originals.
Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by thexzy(m): 3:07am On Mar 01, 2017
Why not come and get mine FOC. I won't mine
Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by jakandeola(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
I try to grt a book but d money is too much I sware neva to go dere again
Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2017
jakandeola:
I try to grt a book but d money is too much I sware neva to go dere again
which place are you talking a about?The one at CMS?
Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by omosefeeguaibor(f): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2017
thexzy:
Why not come and get mine FOC. I won't mine
seriously?
Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by thexzy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
seriously?
yea, like seriously
Re: Searching For Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi Books by Angelina996(f): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2022

What about in Abuja? Which bookshop sells her book in Abuja, please??

(1) (Reply)

Amanda : the journey down memory lane / Download No Orchids For Miss Blandish / Seo Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.