Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Its Time To Leave Nl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Its Time To Leave Nl (862 Views)

PHOTOS Of The Man Told To Leave Saudi Arabia For Being ‘too Handsome / What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Time To Leave Nl by Carolece(f): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2010
You guys have been great. I wish all of you the best in all your wishes, needs and endevours. I need to take sometime to myself so hopefully in I shall visit again in a few months. Take care.
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2010
^^^ No worries.

Take care, hope you find what it is you're looking for.
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by violent(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2010
such a shame. . . i was just starting to fall in love with the misandrist!
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by omega25red(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2010
odabo ma je ki ilekun gba e ni idi
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by Rocktation(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2010
Awwww we're definitely gonna miss you Coralece. I mean, you're the only one that's had up to a thousand problems brought to the table, in the space of two weeks. Just be careful outside here, o.k?
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by slap1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2010
EFCC is spoiling Seun's show, lol.
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2010
will def miss ya. farewell wink wink
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by madlady(f): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2010
slap1:

Hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Carolece:

You guys have been great. I wish all of you the best in all your wishes, needs and endevours. I need to take sometime to myself so hopefully in I shall visit again in a few months. Take care.

Cool runnings (peaceful journey)
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by spoilt(f): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2010
Carolece:

Do that dear. Ive left Nairaland a few times before to attend to LIFE. Come back whenever you have the time.  Nairaland will still be here in all its demented glory.
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by Acidosis(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2010
Rocktation:

Awwww we're definitely gonna miss you Coralece. I mean, you're the only one that's had up to a thousand problems brought to the table, in the space of two weeks. Just be careful outside here, o.k?
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by cantell(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2010
Carolece:

So because you wan leave you go come announce am?
In a few days you'll be back and probably give a silly excuse for coming back.
If u wan comot, comot. No do announcement.
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by nitrogen(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2010
@op,take kia nd i'l give u dis as u ar outta dis place 4 a while 'life is beatiful,so take it easy'.
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by saintneo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2010
this chic is running away from herself.
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by MissyB1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2010
Rocktation:

I mean, you're the only one that's had up to a thousand problems brought to the table, in the space of two weeks.
grin grin Gbam!!!
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by Kunbee: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2010
omega25red:

Lol cheesy
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by akwaowoudo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2010
spoilt:

Do that dear. Ive left Nairaland a few times before to attend to LIFE. Come back whenever you have the time.  Nairaland will still be here in all its demented glory.
I'm in a forum called nairaland; i take it for a credible one. If it has to be demented glory; then certainly your brain is demented. That's the proof of the pudding diagnosed in the eating.
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by spoilt(f): 3:51am On Jun 28, 2010
akwaowoudo:

I'm in a forum called nairaland; i take it for a credible one. If it has to be demented glory; then certainly your brain is demented. That's the proof of the pudding diagnosed in the eating.

?
Easy now Mister. I dont know you.
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by akwaowoudo(m): 5:46am On Jun 28, 2010
spoilt:

?
My piece should be your bound; if you care, you'll know me later. Okay!
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by akwaowoudo(m): 5:47am On Jun 28, 2010
spoilt:

?
My piece should be your bound; if you care, you'll know me later. Okay!
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On Jun 29, 2010
slap1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 29, 2010
Why the need to announce it? So many of us hardly know you.
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by Pweety4me(f): 4:35am On Jun 29, 2010
omega25red:

She no go understand. grin
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by ajailer(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2010
ok make i translate for her, bye bye dont let the door hit your bom bom while you're trying to find you way out
LOL
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by Ivynwa(f): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2010
Caro sweetheart, I hope we did not scare you out of here while getting overjoyed over Ghana's win over the US and making insensitive remarks that made you uncomfortable. Please stay with us, don't go Baby-----we love you Caro. One thing I have realized is that nothing can take away patriotism in a human being and people will always naturally be inclined to their own people, get happy when their people are winning(even in a simple of football) and unhappy when they are losing.
We can't wait to chat with you again Caro, It was very sweet of you to come lime with us Nigerians. God bless you sweetheart and do keep your mind open. Concerning your other thread, Make up wt your family especially momsie, life is too short to be missing out on the love of your family members. Take care of yourself sweetie.
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by dominique(f): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
ajailer:

ok make i translate for her, bye bye dont let the door hit your bom bom while you're trying to find you way out
LOL

lolz grin
Re: Its Time To Leave Nl by semid4lyfe(m): 2:18am On Jul 02, 2010
Question:
Does Oyingbo market miss anyone?

(1) (Reply)

Hello People: / Closed / Elections Has Been Postponed In Oyo Central Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.